- Enjoy a flaw-free smile with veneers
- Our durable veneers look great for years
- Work with our cosmetic dentist to design your smile
Reading magazines and watching TV, you may wonder how so many people have seemingly perfect smiles. The truth is, most of them didn’t have perfect smiles – not until they got veneers anyway. With dental veneers in Rockport, you too can have teeth that are straight, white, and free of flaws.
With custom veneers, you can:
- Improve Many Things About Your Smile – Veneers can conceal uneven teeth, discoloration, chips, worn teeth, gaps, and more. If you’re only correcting appearance and not alignment, they can even offer an alternative to orthodontics.
- Enjoy A Simple Care Routine – If you brush and floss daily and see us regularly for dental cleanings, your veneers should stay beautiful for many years.
- Keep More Of Your Tooth Structure – Unlike the preparation process for a dental crown, Dr. Sperry will remove only a tiny bit of enamel to prepare teeth for veneers.
- Create The Look You Want – You’ll work closely with Dr. Sperry to ensure you get the smile you want. If needed, we can create a wax model to give you a better idea of what your smile improvements will look like.
To see if veneers are right for your smile, call 361-209-8609 to schedule a consultation.
Stay Comfortable While Receiving Your Veneers
Like many other cosmetic dental treatments, getting veneers is virtually painless. Your dentist needs to remove only a very small amount of enamel from your teeth. We will numb you first with Oraqix, an pain-free method of administering local anesthesia. We’ll put you at ease with a refreshment from our beverage bar and offer you a pillow and blanket.
If you’re still concerned about discomfort, you can receive dental sedation. Laughing gas will keep you relaxed throughout your procedure without leaving you groggy afterward. You’ll be able to drive yourself home!
For dental veneers in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609.