You want a healthy mouth. That’s why we want you to have good oral care habits, which should include regular dental cleanings and exams. In Rockport, we can help you:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Regular cleanings and exams are so important because it's crucial to catch things early. Something like a filling, a cavity left untreated can lead to much more extensive work or even tooth loss if not caught early. If it's been a long time since you've been to the dentist, give our office a call. We want to help get you back on your pathway to health.
- Prevent tooth decay and cavities
- Avoid gum infections
- Discover problems early
- Keep your attractive smile
Dr. Valerie Sperry and the rest of our team at Sabal Dental are committed to providing high-quality dental care. To get the benefits of our patient-first approach, call 361-209-8609 to make an appointment with us.
Receive Regular Professional Cleanings For Good Oral Health
Periodontal problems and tooth decay can put your smile at risk. We offer gum disease treatment and dental fillings, but we would prefer to prevent problems from developing in the first place. It’s why we offer these services:
- Teeth Cleanings – Our professional team can remove built-up plaque and tartar, which will greatly reduce your risk of cavities and gum infections.
- Professional Exams – If you are showing signs of trouble, we want to find those issues as early as we can.
- Fluoride Treatments – A fluoride varnish helps your smile by making your teeth stronger and better able to resist decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants act as a protective barrier between your teeth and cavity-causing bacteria.
Around 30 percent of adults have untreated cavities, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. With regular dental checkups from us and your daily oral hygiene routine, you can stay free from decay.
Experience Stress-Free Dental Visits
General dental care should be simple and stress-free for everyone, including you. At our office, your needs come first. To help you feel comfortable and relaxed, you can enjoy a beverage and get cozy with a blanket and pillow. If you have any dental anxiety, we also offer sedation in addition to our Oraqix anesthetic, so you can be worry-free and pain-free.
Schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Rockport at Sabal Dental. Call 361-209-8609 now to plan your next checkup at our office.