Live More Fully With Dental Implants in Rockport
About 23 million U.S. adults age 65 and up have no teeth. Source.
The consequences of tooth loss can be devastating to your physical and emotional health. Along with the inability to eat comfortably or smile confidently, you can suffer the impact of an altered facial appearance with sunken cheeks and premature wrinkles as a result of bone loss in your jaw. Dental implants in Rockport can help you avoid these problems and allow you to live a healthier, happier life!
By replacing missing tooth roots and keeping your jawbone strong, implant dentistry will give you:
- Superior Comfort – Unlike dentures, which sit on top of your gums, implants are embedded in your jaw. Replacement teeth attached to implants stay in place, so there’s no rubbing against your gums.
- A Self-Contained Solution – To support a dental bridge, we use dental crowns placed over healthy teeth that must be altered for a good fit. With implants, we won’t need to drill into any of your teeth.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance – With most kinds of dental implants, oral hygiene is as easy as brushing and flossing teeth. You won’t need any special cleaning solutions. Unlike conventional dentures, no adjustments are required to maintain a comfortable fit.
- Many Teeth Replacement Options – Depending on the restorations used with them, implants can replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or even all of your teeth.
- A Natural Feel and Function – With implants acting like natural tooth roots, they give you more chewing strength than other kinds of replacement teeth. Restorations attached to implants will stay in place – no adhesive needed.
Start living more fully with new teeth that work for you! To schedule an implant consultation, call us today at 361-209-8609.
Choose the Dental Implant Solution That’s Best for You
Versatility is one of the biggest advantages of dental implants because they can be used to replace a single tooth or a full arch of teeth, depending on your needs. We can go over all of your implant options, including:
- A Dental Implant With A Crown – One implant restored with a single dental crown replaces one tooth.
- Dental Implants With A Bridge – A dental bridge anchored to implants replaces multiple teeth in a row without modifying any surrounding teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that you’ll remove for cleaning or dentures that only a dentist removes, both of which are kept firmly in place with implants.
- All-On-4® Dental Implants – We’ll attach a full arch of fixed replacement teeth to four implants in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws for a full-mouth reconstruction.
We’ll numb your mouth with comfortable local anesthesia for your dental implant procedure. You can also receive inhaled sedation (laughing gas) if you need help feeling calm and relaxed.
Enjoy the quality of life you did before you lost teeth with dental implants in Rockport. Call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609 or schedule your visit .