Longtime denture wearers often have sunken cheeks and a receding chin. This altered appearance is the result of a jaw that shrinks after losing teeth. The absence of tooth roots, rather than the teeth themselves, causes the bone loss. Tooth roots stimulate your jaw to help keep it strong. Dental implants in Rockport provide the same kind of stimulation for a healthy jaw.The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
Implants are a wonderful option because not only do they not affect the neighboring teeth like a bridge would, but they also help to support the health of the bone in the area. If you have missing teeth, implants may be a great option for tooth replacement.
If you're interested in dental implants, give our office a call. We'd love to give you more information.
In addition to a stronger jaw, implant dentistry will give you:
- Superior Comfort – Unlike dentures, which sit on top of your gums, implants are embedded in your jaw. Replacement teeth attached to implants stay in place, so there’s no rubbing against your gums.
- A Self-Contained Solution – To support a dental bridge, we use dental crowns placed over healthy teeth that must be altered for a good fit. With implants, we won’t need to drill into any of your teeth.
- Hassle-Free Maintenance – With most kinds of dental implants, oral hygiene is as easy as brushing and flossing teeth. You won’t need any special cleaning solutions. Unlike conventional dentures, no adjustments are required to maintain a comfortable fit.
- Many Teeth Replacement Options – Depending on the restorations used with them, implants can replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or even all of your teeth.
- A Natural Feel And Function – With implants acting like natural tooth roots, they give you more chewing strength than other kinds of replacement teeth. Restorations attached to implants will stay in place – no adhesive needed.
To schedule an implant consultation, call us today at 361-209-8609.
Find The Right Dental Implant Treatment For Your Needs
Versatility is one of the biggest advantages of dental implants. Depending on your smile needs, you can receive:
- A Dental Implant With A Crown – One implant restored with a single crown replaces one tooth.
- Dental Implants With A Bridge – A dental bridge anchored to implants replaces multiple adjacent teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that you’ll remove for cleaning or dentures that only a dentist removes.
- All-On-4® Dental Implants – We’ll attach a full arch of fixed replacement teeth to four implants in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws for a full-mouth reconstruction.
We’ll numb your mouth with comfortable Oraqix anesthesia for your dental implant procedure. You can also receive inhaled sedation (laughing gas) if you’d like.
For dental implants in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609 or .