- Receive safe inhaled sedation if necessary
- We’ll offer a same-day appointment if possible
- Repair your smile with restorative care
There are many possible dental emergencies in Rockport, from a toothache to a broken tooth. In addition to threatening your oral health, these situations can be painful too. Fortunately, the Sabal Dental team knows how to get you out of pain and restore your smile to health. When possible, we’ll see you on the same day to address your problem.We're Here For You! Read Transcript
We're Here For You!
We take our patients' emergencies very seriously. If you do have a dental emergency, please give our office a call. We want to get you out of pain as soon as possible and back on the road to health.
In addition to same-day emergency care, you’ll find:
- A compassionate team with lots of experience in handling emergencies
- Root canals, tooth extractions, and many other treatments to get your smile in shape and, more important, relieve your discomfort
- Local anesthesia without discomfort, so you won’t feel a sting when we numb your mouth
- The option of receiving laughing gas to keep you relaxed during treatment
For quick assistance in an emergency, call Sabal Dental right away at 361-209-8609.
Your Emergency May Require Restorative Dentistry
- Tooth Fillings – We can often repair cavities using fillings. We use tooth-colored composite fillings instead of metal fillings so your smile will have a completely natural appearance.
- Dental Crowns – For dental damage like broken teeth, cracked teeth, and large cavities, we’ll likely use a crown to address your issue and strengthen your tooth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Using treatments like scaling and root planing, we’ll eliminate the pain and bleeding often caused by gum disease.
- Root Canals – During a root canal procedure, Dr. Sperry will remove infection from inside your tooth. This not only keeps your tooth intact but also prevents the infection from spreading.
- Tooth Removal – When an extraction is the best choice for your dental health, we can remove your tooth. We even remove wisdom teeth.
Keep Emergencies From Happening With Proactive Care
The best way of dealing with a dental emergency is preventing it from ever happening. That’s why we use technology like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays to find problems before they can become emergencies. In addition, you can make emergencies less likely with:
- Regular Dental Cleanings – Professional cleanings and exams help keep teeth free of cavities and gum disease. We recommend seeing us every six months for these general dental care services.
- Athletic Mouthguards – We suggest wearing a mouthguard to protect your teeth from injury during sports. Our custom-made mouthguards fit better than those from a store.
Call 361-209-8609 for help with dental emergencies in Rockport.