While it’s possible to fix many kinds of dental damage with restorative dental treatments, in some cases oral surgery in Rockport is the best option for preserving your oral health. You may be nervous at the prospect of a surgical procedure, but you don’t need to be here.Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Sometimes oral surgery is the best way of getting a patient out of pain. We are always looking to make sure that patients are as comfortable as possible for these procedures. If you've neglected your teeth for a while, give our office a call. We want to help get you out of pain and back on the road to health.
Whether you’re having a tooth removed or getting another procedure, we’ll ensure your dental surgery goes smoothly with:
- Dr. Sperry’s experience performing oral surgery procedures
- Digital X-rays and other advanced technology that shows us everything we need to know to plan your treatment
- Our pain-free method of local anesthesia that makes numbing your mouth a comfortable process
- The option of relaxing with fast-acting laughing gas
- Same-day treatment for emergencies, whenever possible, to quickly relieve your pain
If you think you may need an oral surgery procedure, call us at 361-209-8609.
Receive The Dental Surgery Your Mouth Needs
Your dentist can prevent consequences by removing teeth too damaged to save or by performing procedures to restore damaged gum tissue or bone. You can receive:
- Tooth Extractions – Whether teeth need to be removed due to disease or to make room for a restoration like dentures, your dentist can comfortably extract them.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can also handle most wisdom teeth extractions, which can help prevent crowding and make it easier to keep teeth clean and disease-free.
- Bone Grafts – When you lose teeth, you also lose their roots. Over time this results in bone loss. A graft will restore lost bone mass, making it easier for you to receive dental implants.
Expect A Comfortable Procedure With Anesthesia & Sedation
We use benzocaine to numb your mouth. It ensures you won’t feel a sting while receiving local anesthesia. You also have the option of receiving laughing gas. It takes effect quickly when inhaled through a small mask. It wears off fast too and doesn’t leave the lingering grogginess you’d experience with other forms of sedation.
For oral surgery in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609 or .