Some people believe that brushing and flossing are all they need to keep their teeth in shape, so they skip regular visits to the dentist. Yet general dentistry in Rockport is essential to optimal oral health. Without it, you risk developing dental problems and not even knowing it. Left untreated, small problems can become much bigger and more serious.
Exams and other general dental care will:
- Help you avoid cavities, dry mouth, gum disease, and other dental problems
- Give you a healthy and attractive smile that you’re proud to show off
- Provide regular opportunities to discuss your dental challenges and goals with our team, and hear about possible treatment options
- Improve your dental health and your overall health
To schedule a cleaning, exam, or other general dental service, call us at 361-209-8609.
Visit Us Regularly For General Dental Care
Among the general dental services we offer are:
- Dental Exams – To get a detailed look at the condition of your mouth, we use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera. We can even share images of your mouth with you on a computer monitor so that you can better understand our treatment recommendations.
- Dental Cleanings – We remove cavity-causing plaque and tartar from your mouth, including from hard-to-clean areas like the back teeth and the area at your gumline.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you need a scaling and root planing treatment to eliminate gum disease, you’ll get it from a licensed periodontist. We can treat more advanced cases of gum disease and receding gums too. In some cases, we may use a laser.
- Preventive Services – We may recommend applications of fluoride to strengthen your tooth enamel or dental sealants to prevent bacteria from getting inside tiny grooves on the chewing surfaces of teeth.
- Dry Mouth And Halitosis Treatments – We’ll work with you to find the root causes of these unpleasant conditions. We can also recommend lifestyle changes and therapeutic rinses to relieve your symptoms.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Athletes in your family should be outfitted with mouthguards to protect their teeth during sports. We make custom mouthguards in-house to ensure a perfect fit. We can also provide mouthguards to relieve TMJ pain and help sleep apnea sufferers breathe easily during the night.
For general dentistry in Rockport, call 361-209-8609. You can also schedule an appointment using our convenient .