You might wish you could just ignore damaged or missing teeth. Yet that’s pretty much impossible since you’re reminded every time you look into a mirror, bite into a favorite food, or brush and floss your teeth. Don’t ignore dental damage! Let us repair it with restorative dentistry in Rockport.Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Some people have missing or damaged teeth. A damaged tooth may need a filling, or it may need something like a crown. You may have a damaged or missing tooth. Come in and see us. Let us do a consultation to see what's going to be the best fit to help fix your teeth.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Relieve pain caused by problems like cavities and infection
- Give you a complete and attractive smile, with no gaps from missing teeth and no teeth with unsightly breaks, chips, or discoloration
- Strengthen teeth and leave them less susceptible to future damage
- Enable you to enjoy any food you’d like, even crunchy apples or juicy ribs
- Help keep your bite in proper alignment
If you’re ready to repair your smile, call us today at 361-209-8609.
Fix Cavities & Other Damage With Restorative Dental Treatments
Even those who visit us regularly for cleanings and other preventive dental care may end up with an occasional cavity. We use equipment like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera to find cavities when they are small and can be treated with minimal impact on your tooth structure. Depending on the degree of decay, we will use:
- Tooth Filling – A filling is the most conservative treatment for dental decay. We use composite fillings that we can match to the color of your other teeth. Unlike metal fillings, they will look completely natural in your smile.
- Dental Crown – A crown can repair teeth with more extensive decay. Since it covers your entire tooth, it can also repair cracks and breaks. We can even use a crown to hide cosmetic issues like deep stains or a misshapen tooth.
Left unrepaired, decay can get inside your tooth, where it causes a painful infection. We’ll need to remove the infected pulp during a root canal procedure to save your tooth. The treatment also keeps infection from spreading to your jaw and even other areas of your body.
No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll numb your mouth with our comfortable form of local anesthesia that doesn’t involve pain. If you’re still concerned about discomfort, we can also administer laughing gas. When inhaled through a small mask worn over your nose, it will keep you relaxed throughout your procedure.
Select The Right Tooth Replacement For Your Smile
The number of teeth that are missing, your overall oral health, and your budget are all factors that will likely influence your decision on replacement teeth for your smile. Your options are:
- Dental Implants – If you want a new tooth that will look, function, and feel almost exactly like your natural one, we recommend a dental implant. Implants can be restored with dental crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Bridge – Whether it’s anchored by crowns on your teeth or by dental implants, a bridge can replace one tooth or several missing teeth. An implant-supported bridge eliminates the need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Dentures – We have several denture options, including full removable dentures, partial removable dentures, and implant dentures.
For restorative dentistry in Rockport, call Sabal Dental at 361-209-8609. You can also use our convenient to schedule an appointment.