Our doctors believe that the healthier an individual’s mouth is, the much better their health will be. If a person looks great, they’re going to feel better about themselves and display more self-confidence. If they’re able to eat healthier, more nutritious food, their general health will improve.
That’s why our dental group believes that it is essential to achieve and keep a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their lifestyle will improve.
Each of our dental services can be custom adapted to the unique needs and wants of the patient. When you make Sabal Dental your brand-new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a brand-new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to eat comfortably and smile with full self-confidence once again.
- Dentures – We offer several kinds of dentures depending on your needs, consisting of full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can change your missing teeth while likewise improving your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and even Botox to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will fix your teeth and make it simpler to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth extraction, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can get rid of jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the relaxing sleep you need and enhance your general health with a personalized sleep device that fits comfortably in your mouth.
Do not delay getting a lovely smile and much healthier body. Call Sabal Dental, your brand-new dentist in Ingleside, TX, today at 361-209-8609.