- Enjoy stress-free service in a comfortable office
- Choose a practice that can treat your whole family
- Remain relaxed with comfort & sedation options
Our patient-first philosophy makes us a great place for you and your loved ones to enjoy family dental care in Harlingen. At Sabal Dental, Dr. Marcus Montalvo and the rest of our team take a gentle approach and create a relaxing atmosphere with:Why You Should Choose Our Practice Read Transcript
Why You Should Choose Our Practice
Here at Sabal Dental, we have a different approach to things. As soon as you step in the door, from the first greeting in the front office, it's a family environment. We treat you like family. The team is great. I haven't been able to work with anybody else that's any better than them. Everybody really, really has a strong passion for this profession. And it's the time that's put into this to get our practice to where it is right now and just able to offer the most comprehensive care for all of our patients. Everybody here in this office is family. So when you walk through our doors, expect to be part of the family.
- Dental sedation to keep you pain-free
- Cozy blankets, pillows, and beverages
- High-quality treatments for long-term oral health
You can make an appointment with us between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. To visit our office at 321 S. 13th Street in Harlingen, call 956-275-7596 today!
Bring Your Loved Ones To Your New Home For Dental Care
We welcome everyone from newborns to senior citizens at Sabal Dental. You and your loved ones can come to one place for all your dental needs. You can enjoy a wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – To prevent tooth decay and gum infections, our cleanings will remove plaque and tartar. With professional exams, including digital X-rays, we can find problems early so your treatment can be more effective and less invasive.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Whiter teeth, straighter smiles, and more can be yours with our help. We’re even trained in Botox®! You can preview your new smile with a wax-up before you begin.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can rebuild your smile, whether you need a tooth-colored filling, teeth replaced, or something in between.
- Dental Implants – By replacing your missing tooth roots with implants, you can make your dental crowns, bridges, and dentures secure and strong.
- Oral Surgery – We can replace lost bone tissue, repair receding gums, and remove problematic teeth at our office.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth can cause jaw pain, headaches, and more problems. We can treat those symptoms with a custom night guard made right here.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Feel more rested, breathe easier, and snore less by getting a custom-fit oral appliance for your sleep disorder.