- Enjoy teeth that stay put without moving around
- Combine dentures with implants for a great fit
- We offer several types of dentures
If you have significant tooth loss, you need to know more about dentures in Harlingen. These artificial teeth are much more comfortable and last longer than old-fashioned dentures did from years ago. The team at Sabal Dental uses modern dentures to help our patients:A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile
Dentures can help restore patients to their function. It not only offers lip support, it gives them that smile, it just helps them in general eat. I've seen patients that have been edentulous, so aka, not having teeth, for 15, 20 years, and they've never had a denture. And literally their diet is just soft foods. So, it's hard. It's hard to think about because those of us that do have teeth, it's kind of just day to day, and we don't even think about, 'Well, you know what, I can eat this. I can eat that.' Some of them really can't eat certain foods, and with the denture, we're able to restore them to a position that they can actually eat what they want to eat now.
- Eat all their favorite foods again
- Enjoy dining out and trying new dishes
- Smile with full confidence knowing that their teeth look great
- Talk more plainly so others can understand them the first time
- Improve their oral and overall health
- Digest food better through proper chewing
Custom-fit dentures can make your life much easier! Find out how by calling Sabal Dental today at 956-275-7596. Our friendly team will set you up with a no-hassle dentures consultation.
Today’s Dentures Work Great For Restoring Your Smile
You don’t have to go through life without your teeth. You might even have a set of dentures now, but they may be loose and floppy, causing you to worry they’ll pop out and embarrass you. New dentures from Sabal Dental will make it possible to enjoy mealtimes again and feel comfortable smiling in all types of social settings.
When you come in for your visit, we’ll discuss different types of dentures with you. Your options could include:
- Conventional Dentures – Standard dentures are designed to be easily removed each day for cleaning and care. You can get either full or partial conventional dentures. Full dentures will replace a complete arch of teeth (upper, lower, or both) and stay in place with a combination of suction and denture adhesive. Partial dentures are used when you still have some healthy teeth left, clasping to other teeth to stay put.
- Implant Dentures – For the most comfortable and reliable dentures experience, we recommend stabilizing your dentures using dental implants. These replacement teeth roots make a great base for your new teeth. We can secure custom dentures to the implants using either a snap-and-ball system or a sturdy metal bar. With either method, you can rest assured that your teeth will stay in place while talking, eating, and laughing.
- Temporary Dentures – If you’re waiting for your final set of dentures to be made, we can supply you with temporaries in the meantime. They will let you eat and smile comfortably until you receive your other teeth.
Dentures in Harlingen will give you back your teeth. Call Sabal Dental today at 956-275-7596 to schedule an appointment.