There are many kinds of dental damage, from cavities to broken teeth. No matter how careful you are, you’re likely to experience at least one of them. Fortunately, your dentist can use dental crowns and bridges in Harlingen to repair nearly any kind of tooth damage that life can dish out. We use these versatile dental restorations to:
- Address severe decay before it can cause a painful infection
- Replace missing teeth
- Strengthen weak or damaged teeth so you won’t lose them
- Mend cracks or breaks
- Restore your smile’s full oral function
- Improve your smile’s appearance
To see if you’d benefit from a crown or bridge, call us today at 956-275-7596. If you’ve broken a tooth or experienced another dental emergency, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day appointment. We’ll use digital X-rays and other advanced technology to assess your situation.
Find the Right Dental Restoration for Your Smile Repair
We use crowns and bridges to address many common dental problems as well as dental emergencies:
- Cavities – If you have a cavity that is too large to be repaired with a dental filling, we can fix it with a crown.
- Infected Teeth – After Dr. Montalvo removes infection from the center of your tooth during a root canal procedure, he will usually seal the tooth shut with a crown to prevent any further damage.
- Cracked or Broken Teeth – Our team can restore your damaged tooth structure with a crown.
- Cosmetic Issues – Though dental crowns are typically used for restorative care, they can also conceal cosmetic flaws such as misshapen teeth or stained teeth.
- Missing Teeth – You can replace one tooth or several teeth in a row with a dental bridge. A traditional bridge is attached to the teeth on either side of the gap in your smile. To avoid affecting healthy teeth, we can instead use dental implants to support your bridge.
No matter why you’re receiving a crown or bridge, we will numb your mouth with Oraqix anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. To help you relax, you can also receive laughing gas.
For dental crowns and bridges in Harlingen, call Sabal Dental at 956-275-7596. You can also make an appointment .