- Relax with safe, gentle laughing gas
- Feel at home with pillows & blankets
- We offer pain-free Oraqix anesthetic
Many people cringe at the thought of surgery on their mouth. However, at Sabal Dental this doesn’t have to be the case. We offer comfortable oral surgery in Harlingen with all these benefits:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
Sometimes we can't save teeth, unfortunately. We are in the business of saving teeth, but sometimes it just happens to where we can't. So here at Sabal Dental, we're able to offer oral surgery treatment and just get them out of pain, get that tooth out of there, and get them to start healing and on their way to just not in pain anymore.
- Dental sedation that will help ensure a pleasant procedure
- Cozy amenities like warm blankets, soft pillows, and a beverage station
- Convenient hours that fit around your schedule – we’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Many years of experience helping the area’s patients with their smile care
Call us today at 956-275-7596 if you think you might need an oral surgical procedure. You’ll find us at 321 S. 13th Street in Harlingen.
Visit Us For Gentle Dental Surgery
Our entire team is committed to delivering a relaxing and comfortable surgical procedure. We want you to leave our office pleased that you made the decision to come here. Sabal Dental can take care of several types of oral surgery, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Although removing a tooth is never our first option, if an extraction becomes necessary, you can rest assured that we’ll do it as gently as possible. Sedation is available, along with pain-free Oraqix anesthetic.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these “third molars” are crowding your teeth or causing other problems, then your dentist can safely remove them. Left untreated, wisdom teeth can damage your other teeth and cause you a great deal of pain.
- Bone Grafts – If you’ve been told that your jaw is too weak or thin to support dental implants, then we can place bone material in your jaw that will stimulate the growth of new bone. In a few months, implants will be a possibility.
- Ridge Augmentations – We can build up your jaw ridge in the areas where you’ve lost teeth, either to make your jawbone healthy enough for implants or for aesthetic purposes.
- Gum Grafts – Receded gums can lead to cavities and even tooth loss. Before your gums get worse, your dentist can take tissue from the roof of your mouth and place it where you’ve lost gum tissue. Your gums will be back on the road to good health in no time.
When you need oral surgery in Harlingen, trust Sabal Dental for your care. Call us today at 956-275-7596 to schedule a consultation. You can also use our to schedule an appointment.