Dental cleanings and exams in Harlingen may be routine, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t important. These general dental services are critical to your oral health.Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Here at Sabal Dental, regular cleanings and exams is part of the preventative aspect of our practice. It can keep small cavities from getting any bigger, and that's going to help us not have to do a filling or not have to do a crown or, unfortunately, sometimes we have to do root canals. And since we are on top of it, the six-month cleanings, we're going to be able to help that patient not have that cavity get any bigger than it already is.
During exams and cleanings, our team will:
- Regularly monitor your oral health to lessen the chance of unexpected dental emergencies and costly restorative treatments
- Detect issues like cavities in their earliest stages while they can be fixed with a simple repair
- Address your dental questions and concerns
- Remove the bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease
- Ensure you leave our office with a smile that looks and feels great
To maintain the best results, we recommend visiting us every six months for a cleaning and exam. To schedule your next visit, call us today at 956-275-7596. Our team always uses a gentle touch, but if you have sensitive teeth, ask about our painless numbing!
We Use Digital Technology For Your Exams
Digital technology has improved the way almost everything is done, from taking photos to listening to music. Add dental exams to that list! We use digital technology for X-rays, cavity detection, and more. You’ll benefit from:
- Digital X-rays – Digital X-rays are faster and more comfortable, and they use less radiation than film X-rays. Plus, it’s easy for us to share digital images with insurance companies, doctors, or other parties.
- Laser Cavity Detection – Finding cavities in their early stages is essential to keeping dental damage to a minimum. Our CariVu cavity detector uses laser fluorescence to reveal decay even before it’s visible to the naked eye.
If your teeth or gums are sensitive and you’d like us to numb your mouth for your cleaning, you’ll benefit from our comfortable method of administering local anesthesia. No more uncomfortable stick or sting!
Keep your smile in the best condition possible. For dental cleanings and exams in Harlingen, call Sabal Dental at 956-275-7596.