A healthy smile can boost your confidence and support your overall health. You can enjoy these benefits by making our general dentistry in Harlingen part of your oral care routine. By visiting us, we can help you:Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Here at Sabal Dental, it is a general practice. Our hygienists are top of the line. I have never worked with any hygienists that has been more thoughtful, more patient oriented, and just understanding treatment. And that's where it all starts. We tell patients we're one of the only professions where we actually tell you what to do so you don't have to visit us as often. So it really does start there. So if we really hit home on preventative dentistry, coming in for your cleanings on time, we can really, really keep away those needs for restorative work, such as fillings, crowns, root canals, things like that. So I'm really proud that our practice is focused on the preventive aspect of it. And I just feel like that we do a really, really good job for our patients in that.
- Avoid oral health problems like cavities and gum disease
- Find problems early when treatment is easier
- Enjoy having a healthy, attractive smile
Dr. Marcus Montalvo and our experienced professionals at Sabal Dental are ready to support you in your efforts to maintain your oral health. Call 956-275-7596 to schedule your next checkup with us.
Being Proactive Can Prevent Major Problems
Our team members have been helping families and individuals keep smiling for a long time. We do this by offering a number of preventive services and treatments:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We are happy to remove plaque and tartar build-up from your teeth. Exams allow us to diagnose problems, so you can get treatment before they get out of hand.
- Dental Sealants – You can greatly reduce your risk of cavities by applying this special sealant to your teeth.
- Fluoride Treatment – Getting a fluoride treatment makes your teeth stronger and better at resisting tooth decay.
- Athletic Mouthguards – For anyone who plays sports, our custom-made mouthguards provide comfort and protection that can’t be matched with store-bought products.
- Halitosis Treatment – If you have chronic bad breath, let us help you find the source of your trouble and treat it.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can be the cause or the consequence of other oral health issues. We have solutions, such as a prescription mouth rinse.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum disease can lead to tooth loss, which is one of the reasons treating it early is so important to us.
Choose Stress-Free Dentistry
Going to the dentist causes anxiety for millions of people across the United States. If you are one of them, we want to make your visits with us as stress-free as possible, whether you are getting a dental cleaning or restorative care. To help you relax, we offer comfort items, such as beverages, blankets, and pillows. We also avoid discomfort by using Oraqix local anesthetic, and we offer sedation dentistry with laughing gas to keep your treatment as painless as it can be.
Every patient deserves compassionate, professional general dentistry in Harlingen. To experience this for yourself, make your next appointment at Sabal Dental. Contact us online or call 956-275-7596 today!