People who want to improve their smiles are often reluctant to let anyone see their teeth. Don’t hide your happiness. With cosmetic dentistry in Harlingen, you could:Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry is ... it seems to be gaining some traction recently, and I think that's mostly for social media. Everybody's showing their smiles here and there. There's a lot of aspects involved in cosmetic dentistry, and here at Sabal, we handle the functional part of it while creating the smile that they've always wanted. So we spend the time, we take the time chairside to ask them questions: What is it that you like about your smile? What is it that you don't like about your smile? What is it that you want to change? What are the goals? And I provide my professional experience to get you to that treatment plan and the outcome that ... what you want and, in all honesty, what you deserve.
- Create a brighter smile
- Straighten your teeth
- Change your “gummy” smile
- Fix teeth that are chipped or cracked
- Remove wrinkles around your mouth
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a great smile
Our team at Sabal Dental can help you have a smile that you want to share. To make a change, start by calling 956-275-7596 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Marcus Montalvo.
Make The Changes That You Want
You deserve a smile that you want others to see in pictures or in person. If you have a smile goal, our team can help you achieve it. That can happen when you take advantage of one or more of our cosmetic dental services:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening can quickly remove deep stains from your smile. With Zoom!, you can see results in a single visit to our office or in a matter of weeks with our take-home whitening kit.
- Dental Veneers – This service can fix a variety of issues you may have with your teeth. Veneers can close gaps, repair broken and cracked teeth, hide discolored teeth, and make your teeth look straighter too.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding can be a cost-effective option to deal with chips, cracks, and small gaps between teeth. The bonding material can be polished and shaded to look like a natural part of your smile.
- Tooth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Contouring is done by removing excess enamel so large or misshapen teeth blend in with the rest of your smile. Lengthening removes gum tissue that may be covering individual teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – For anyone with a “gummy” smile, we can remove excess tissue to make your teeth more visible.
- Invisalign – Using discreet, clear aligners, you can get orthodontic care to make your teeth straight and evenly spaced and to correct issues with the alignment of your bite.
- Botox® – In a matter of minutes, you could smooth out the lines around your mouth, on your forehead, or elsewhere to give your face a more youthful appearance.
Many patients will combine services to give themselves a complete smile makeover. We would be glad to work with you to develop a plan to give you the smile of your dreams.
Get Ready For Better-Looking Teeth
No matter what improvements you want to make to your smile, we can help make that happen. We also understand this is an investment in yourself. When you feel good about your smile, you feel more at ease in social, professional, and personal situations. Before you decide, we also can create a wax-up, which gives you a sneak preview of what your teeth could look like when you are finished.
You can make a change. Your first step should be visiting with Dr. Montalvo to discuss how cosmetic dentistry in Harlingen could help you. Schedule an appointment at our Sabal Dental location by filling out our or by calling 956-275-7596.