Don’t let missing teeth hold you back. Instead, make your teeth replacements as good as the real thing. Get dental implants in Harlingen to:
- Revive your smile
- Bite and chew comfortably
- Trust that your new teeth are secure
- Avoid the need for denture adhesives
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
Restorative dentistry is better than it’s ever been thanks to modern implants. See and feel the difference for yourself by visiting Sabal Dental. Call 956-275-7596 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Marcus Montalvo.
Get New Teeth That You Can Count On
When you lose teeth, you also lose the roots of those teeth. Implants are designed to replace those roots, so your replacement teeth function like the real thing. Implants make your restorations strong and stable, and we have options to help no matter how many teeth you are missing:
- Dental Crown – With an implant-supported crown, you can have the closest thing to a complete tooth replacement.
- Dental Bridge – With a few implants, you can replace missing teeth with a dental bridge and have a complete smile again.
- Dentures – For anyone missing a whole row of teeth, you can secure them without adhesives with a series of implants.
- All-on-4® – It may be possible to get implants and dentures on the same day with this advanced technique. This requires just four precisely placed implants for each full arch of replacement teeth.
Whether you need a single-tooth replacement or full-mouth reconstruction, you may have some dental anxiety about your procedure. To keep you pain-free, we offer Oraqix as a modern local anesthetic to numb your mouth. We also offer dental sedation to keep you calm and comfortable throughout your procedure.
Rebuild Your Bite & Your Confidence
More than 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth, and tens of millions of Americans are missing all their teeth. By getting teeth replacements, you can have a complete, confident smile once again. By getting implants to support your restorations, you also can regain 80 percent or more of your original biting power. That’s good for your health, because you can eat a wide variety of foods, and for your quality of life, because you can keep eating the things that you enjoy.
Implants are good for your long-term oral health in another important way, too. When you have missing teeth or you have traditional dentures and bridges, you can still experience bone loss in your jaw. By replacing your roots with implants, you prevent bone loss, which keeps your jawbone healthy and strong.
Get replacements that feel and function like natural teeth. Schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good candidate for dental implants. In Harlingen, visit Sabal Dental. To request an appointment, contact us online or call 956-275-7596 today.