There’s no reason that failing or missing teeth should have to interfere with your day-to-day life. At Sabal Dental, we have your solution if you’ve been living with a damaged smile. We offer Harlingen restorative dentistry that will let you:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Sometimes patients come to us with missing or damaged teeth, and it all depends on how damaged they are or how many teeth were missing. So we're able to offer them a wide variety of treatment plans that's going to fit them and it's going to be best for them, whether it be simple fillings to get rid of cavities, crowns to save fractured teeth, dental implants to replace those teeth, or full dentures for patients that unfortunately have lost their teeth. So here at Sabal Dental, we're able to offer a wide variety and a wide range of treatment plans that are specifically made and created for that one patient to help them get that smile again and return them to a good function.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Show off a complete, healthy smile to everyone you see
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Speak more clearly so you can be understood
- Increase your confidence in your professional life
Get your beautiful smile back soon! Call Sabal Dental today at 956-275-7596 to schedule your appointment. Sedation is always available if you need help relaxing during your visit.
Our Dental Restorations Can Save Your Smile
Our team has many ways to repair your smile when it’s suffering. We’ll begin with a set of digital X-rays and an exam so that we can diagnose your problem. Then, we’ll advise you on any needed restorative dentistry services, which could include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Get non-metal fillings that don’t stand out when you smile, talk, or laugh. They will repair damage caused by cavities and restore your bite.
- Dental Crowns And Bridges – These versatile dental restorations give us many ways to repair your smile. They can be used either with or without dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including conventional full and partial dentures, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implants – Your dentist can use these artificial tooth roots to replace any missing teeth and make biting and chewing easy.
- Root Canal Therapy – We can save your tooth from extraction and end your throbbing toothache with this treatment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Our team will work hand in hand with you to create a unique treatment plan to restore all your teeth.
If you’re ready to put your smile back in shape, visit the pro team at Sabal Dental soon for restorative dentistry in Harlingen. Call us today at 956-275-7596 to schedule your consultation, or .