You can get your smile in order without wearing braces for years. Instead, ask about Invisalign in Harlingen. This orthodontic treatment can:Get the Straight Smile You've Wanted Read Transcript
Invisalign is a clear aligner therapy. So what that means, it's not your traditional brackets and wires like the old days. We sometimes refer to it as adult braces because a lot of the treatment that we do are on patients that are 40, that are 50. I had a patient that was 77, and she wanted straighter teeth, so we were able to offer her Invisalign.
And what that does, it incrementally moves the teeth and it gets them into a position that's not only cosmetically better, it's function also. Teeth are easier to clean when they're not crowded. Spacing-wise, just all around, it's a lot healthier for the oral environment.
- Correct issues with your bite
- Realign crooked and crowded teeth
- Close spaces between your teeth
- Give you more confidence in your smile
Want to know more about how clear aligners can help? Schedule a consultation at Sabal Dental with Dr. Marcus Montalvo. Call 956-374-2480 to get started on your smile with a consultation at our office.
Seeing what your smile could look like can make a difference in your decision to move forward with orthodontic care. Using the technology at our office, we can give you a digital smile preview, so you can see how your teeth could change with Invisalign.
Take A Clear Path To Reach Your Smile Goals
Do you dream about having teeth that are straight and well-aligned? There are good reasons that you might. Straight teeth are better for your oral health because they are easier to clean. That makes your daily brushing and flossing and your professional cleanings more effective.
Even so, many people are more turned off by braces than by crooked smiles. If you are one of them, Invisalign has some advantages over brackets and wires:
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic and custom-made for your teeth. When you put them on, most people won’t know you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – Braces can irritate the soft tissues inside your mouth. In contrast, the aligners are smooth, making them more comfortable to wear.
- Removable – Your braces aren’t coming off no matter how uncomfortable they may be at times. Aligners, on the other hand, can be removed for a few hours each day.
- Convenient – By taking out your aligners, you can eat anything you would like during your orthodontic treatment. You also can brush and floss your teeth just as you do now.
Invisalign has been around for decades, and this system has helped many adults and teens create the smiles of their dreams. In fact, clear aligners are part of the reason roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients is an adult. You may even want to combine Invisalign with our cosmetic services for a complete smile makeover.
If you are interested in straighter teeth, you owe it to yourself to ask about Invisalign in Harlingen, TX. Call 956-374-2480 to request the appointment that could be your first step toward a better smile.