Stress has no place at the dentist. If you find visits to the dentist’s office stressful, you may avoid them. Skipping appointments is never a good idea. When issues like cavities go untreated, they can become bigger and more painful problems. To make sure you never worry about visiting us, we’ll help you with relieving dental anxiety in Harlingen.A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
Anxious patients are inevitable in dentistry. Time and time again, sometimes we hear some patients, as soon as he's in the chair, 'Not to be mean, but I hate dentists.' It comes with the territory, and we understand that. Here at Sabal, we understand that the big part about it is having them feel comfortable. So we talk them through their fears, ask them exactly about times in the past where they've had dental anxiety, and you find a good route to go with it and figure out what's going to help them out.
Here at Sabal, we do offer sedation also. So those that just can't break that anxiety with us talking to them chairside, we're able to help them out, whether it's (inaudible) or oral sedation. And that, it's a really good benefit for those patients that are fearful of dentists. And to be honest, when they're fearful of dentists, they've waited a really long time to come in, and so now some of the problems are kind of severe. We can help them get over that fear and give them the treatment that they deserve.
We ease your anxiety with:
- Safe inhaled sedation (laughing gas) to ensure you won’t feel stress or discomfort during procedures
- An emphasis on proactive general dental services, so we can keep your care as conservative as possible
- A comfortable method of administering local anesthesia, so there is no pain when we numb your mouth
- A welcoming atmosphere to put you at ease, including comforts like a beverage bar, pillows, and blankets
Our motto promises dentistry that is simple and stress-free, and that is what our team delivers! To see for yourself, call Sabal Dental at 956-275-7596.
Stay Calm With Fast-Acting Laughing Gas & Advanced Technology
You have the option of receiving dental sedation for any treatment. Our chosen form of sedation is laughing gas because it is:
- Easily administered through a small mask you wear over your nose
- So safe even young children can receive it
- Quick to take effect and to wear off, too, without any lingering grogginess
We also keep the poking and prodding to a minimum during dental exams by using some of the latest technology. Our high-tech equipment includes:
- An Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera allows your dentist to easily view any area of your mouth and to zoom in for a more detailed view, if necessary. We can also show you what we’re seeing by sharing images with you on a computer monitor.
- Digital X-rays – These X-rays are quicker and more comfortable than conventional X-rays. They are better for your long-term health, too, as they use less radiation.
For help with relieving dental anxiety in Harlingen, call us today at 956-275-7596 or .