We know why quality family dentistry is important because we expect high-level care for our families, too. With our training in advanced techniques and years of experience, you can trust your loved ones’ smiles to us. We also know that dental anxiety could keep you or a family member from maintaining your oral health. We offer sedation and patient amenities to keep you pain-free and relaxed while you are at our office.
At Sabal Dental, we have been helping patients of all ages for years. We take pride in providing personalized care to meet your family’s needs. You can get the benefit of all of our services:
- General Dentistry – Regular examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and dry mouth treatments can keep your mouth in great shape.
- Dental Implants – You can bring back your smile, protect your jawbone, and restore your bite with these artificial tooth roots.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Restore your smile and make it much easier to dine on your favorite foods with these restorations.
- Dentures – We offer full, partial, and implant-supported dentures. Your new teeth can look, feel, and function as good as the real thing.
- Oral Surgery – Our team offers a variety of dental surgeries, which can save you a trip to a specialist’s office. We can perform teeth extractions, bone grafts, gum grafts, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Quit dreaming about a stunning smile and find out how you can transform your smile. Veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and Invisalign aligners are a few ways you can upgrade the appearance of your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or failing, our treatments can repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – End your headaches and jaw pain with a custom-made oral appliance. It can prevent teeth grinding, too.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop your snoring so you and your loved ones can enjoy deep, restful sleep.
We welcome you and your loved one to get to know a family dentist in Palm Valley, TX who really cares. Plan to Dr. Marcus Montalvo soon. Call 956-275-7596 or fill out our . We look forward to meeting you!