- Choose one office for your whole family
- Stay stress-free while receiving quality dentistry
- Keep calm with our comfort & sedation options
If you are looking for a practice that takes a patient-first philosophy to family dental care in San Benito, then you should make your next appointment at Sabal Dental. Dr. Karl Boltie and our experienced team have created a caring atmosphere. As part of our gentle approach, we offer:We are family oriented and take our time Read Transcript
We are family oriented and take our time
At Sabal Dental, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly staff member. You can expect to be helped with paperwork and your finance parts of it. You can expect to see smiling faces and be treated kindly. You can expect to not wait. You can expect to receive good services. Practices come in a wide variety of styles; the style at this office is more of a family style. It's a much slower paced office, and we're much more family oriented. That allows us to spend more time with the patients and to address their needs in a much less hurried atmosphere.
- Sedation dentistry to keep you pain-free
- Blankets, pillows, and beverages to keep you cozy
- Efficient treatments with long-term benefits
Visit us between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We have video games for kids (and some adults) while you wait. You’ll find our office at 995 N. Dick Dowling Street. Make your next appointment with us by calling 956-374-2480.
Bring Your Entire Family To Our Dental Office
You can make oral care simpler by bringing your family to Sabal Dental, where we can treat everyone from babies to senior citizens. You and your loved ones can retain, repair, and revive your smiles with our wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Professionals cleanings can help you prevent cavities and gum disease. Regular exams, including digital X-rays, let us find problems early so you can receive less invasive treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile by making your teeth brighter, straighter, and more. Get a preview of your new smile with our wax-ups before you begin.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you need to fill a cavity, replace teeth, or anything in between, we can do what you need to rebuild your smile and your bite.
- Dental Implants – By getting implants, your replacement teeth can be strong, stable, and secure, whether you need to support a crown, bridge, or dentures.
- Oral Surgery – At our office, you can receive tooth extractions as well as bone grafts and gum grafts.
- TMJ Treatment – Teeth grinding can cause headaches and jaw pain, but we can combat those symptoms with a custom night guard for you.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snore less, breathe easier, and improve the quality of your sleep with our treatment.
When you need family dental care in San Benito, call Sabal Dental at 956-374-2480 today to make an appointment.