So many imperfections can alter the appearance of your smile, including stains, chips, wear and tear, and misshapen teeth. Yet you may be able to correct them all with just one cosmetic dentistry procedure. You can get amazing results with dental veneers in San Benito – and you can complete your smile transformation in as few as two trips to our office!We can give you the smile you want Read Transcript
Dental veneers are a small piece of porcelain which is glued to the facing of all of your front teeth. These veneers can be used in a variety of ways to help improve your aesthetics. If your teeth are mildly crooked, that can be corrected with veneers. If your teeth have space between them, that can be corrected with veneers. Veneers are a porcelain product, and they will last a very, very long time. Most patients appreciate the fact that all of their teeth look perfectly straight, perfectly colored, and the upper and lower teeth look exactly the same. Veneers will enhance your smile significantly and will give you the perfect smile, give you the smile that you want.
Custom dental veneers offer many benefits, including:
- Minimally Invasive Procedure – Unlike a dental crown, which often requires our dentist to take away a lot of natural tooth structure to prepare it for restoration, only a tiny bit of enamel is removed for veneers.
- Long-Lasting Results – With proper care, your veneers should last at least a decade. Many patients wear them for years longer than that.
- Natural Appearance – We match the color of ceramic or porcelain veneers to the rest of your teeth so they blend easily into your smile. The effect is a dramatic – yet subtle – smile improvement.
- No Special Care – Because they are made of durable and stain-resistant materials, you can keep your veneers looking great with no more than brushing, flossing, and regular cleanings at our office.
Interested in improving your smile with veneers? Call us today at 956-374-2480.
Veneers Can Change Almost Any Aspect Of Your Smile
Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made restorations that are securely bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. Instead of performing multiple treatments, your cosmetic dentist can use veneers to solve several issues at once. We can:
- Cover small gaps in your smile
- Correct a crooked tooth without orthodontics
- Lengthen too-short teeth
- Hide stubborn stains that don’t respond to teeth whitening
- Mend small cracks or chips
Your dentist will work closely with you to ensure you get the smile you want! He can even create a wax model to help you better envision what your new smile will look like.
For dental veneers in San Benito, call Sabal Dental at 956-374-2480.