- We offer same-day appointments when possible
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Our team can treat all types of dental emergencies
Even though you keep up with your regular checkups and follow a good brushing and flossing routine, a dental emergency could pop up at anytime. Sabal Dental wants you to know that we can help with any dental emergencies in San Benito. Don’t risk your smile! If your mouth is hurting, contact us soon so we can:We can get you out of pain Read Transcript
We can get you out of pain
Everybody, I think, in their lifetime is going to have some sort of dental emergency, and we're set up here to take care of that for you. If you call us with a dental emergency, we will see you today. If it's late in the day, you might have to be pushed off tomorrow, but for the most part, we're going to see you today to deal with your pain.
- Treat your immediate need and get you out of pain fast
- Offer you sedation, if needed, to help you relax
- Make recommendations for any restorative dental work needed
- Provide follow-up care so you can maintain a beautiful, healthy smile
Call us at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. We can often fit emergencies in the same day. Our address is 995 N. Dick Dowling St. in San Benito.
Put Your Smile In Our Hands
Whatever sort of dental crisis you’re faced with, we would be happy to help you through it. Our team is experienced in treating many types of dental emergencies, plus we use advanced technology like digital X-rays that allow us to see detailed images of your teeth and the surrounding bone and tissue.
Below we have outlined a few common oral emergencies, along with some steps you should take before your appointment with us. Remember, always go to the nearest emergency room if you feel your situation requires immediate attention:
- Toothache – First rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to the outside of your cheek to help alleviate any pain or swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Always touch the tooth by the crown (white part) – never the roots. Place it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva and bring it with you.
- Loose Tooth – Try to gently push the tooth back into place, then apply an ice pack to reduce swelling and pain.
- Loose Crown – Place a small amount of dental cement or toothpaste on the inside surface of the crown and try to reattach it. Bring it to your appointment if it won’t stay on.
- Soft Tissue Injury – Stop any bleeding of the tongue, cheek, lips, or gums by applying a small piece of gauze or a wet tea bag to the area.
Get fast, expert care for your San Benito dental emergencies. Call Sabal Dental now at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. If you have a non-emergency need, you can .