- Schedule a convenient appointment time
- Get the care needed for a great-looking smile
- Trust our team’s years of experience
Everyone wants to maintain the best smile possible. And that’s possible to do, thanks to San Benito general dentistry from Sabal Dental. We have an expert dental team ready to help you with all your general oral care needs. With our treatment, you can:We will take very good care of you Read Transcript
We will take very good care of you
Here at Sabal Dental, we are fully equipped to provide general dentistry. We will provide all of the needs that you have in your mouth. We will also put you on a hygiene schedule that will remind you of regular recalls with the hygienist for your cleanings and setup. We do all sorts of restorative dentistry, and you will be contacted on a regular basis. From every six months, you'll get a notification from us that it's time to come in for your dental visits.
- Keep your smile looking great
- Catch and treat problems before they worsen
- Feel confident that your smile is attractive
- Reduce the chances of needing extensive dental work in the future
Visit us soon so that you can receive the excellent dental care you deserve! Call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us located at 995 N. Dick Dowling St. in San Benito. For your convenience, we’re open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Keep Your Smile In Perfect Form
Our team offers you several beneficial treatments so you can keep your smile looking its best:
- Dental cleanings and exams form the cornerstone of our general dental services and should be performed twice a year to maintain a healthy smile.
- Preventive treatments such as fluoride treatments or dental sealants may be recommended during your routine visits. These services help prevent cavities that could cause damage to your smile.
- If we see any evidence of gum disease, our gum disease treatment will help your gums begin to heal by ridding your mouth of plaque, tartar, and bacteria. As a plus, we’ll use syringe-free Oraqix anesthetic to numb your gums so that you don’t feel a thing.
- If you need a custom-fit athletic mouthguard, we can make one for you in-house. A professional appliance will outperform and outlast a store-bought piece, plus it will fit and feel better. We’ve been making mouthguards for the San Benito varsity football team for several years.
- We can also help you with chronic dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath). Your dentist can recommend and prescribe specialty products so you can better manage these conditions.
For great general dentistry in San Benito, visit Sabal Dentistry. Call us today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment or use our convenient to schedule online. We also offer a full lineup of cosmetic dentistry services if you want to enhance your smile. Just ask one of our team members for details.