Healthy mouths stay that way because of good habits. Part of your routine should include regular dental cleanings and exams. In San Benito, our team can:Dental health is very important to your overall health Read Transcript
Regular dental care is a huge benefit to our patient: being able to eat without pain, being able to smile and be confident in your smile, to be healthy. Regular cleanings will keep your gums healthy, which affects your entire body. So dental health is very important to overall essential health.
- Keep your teeth free from cavities
- Detect problems in the early stages
- Maintain your attractive smile
Dr. Karl Boltie and our team at Sabal Dental deliver high-quality care daily. Take advantage of our patient-first approach. Call 956-374-2480 to make your next appointment with us.
Protect Your Teeth With Regular Professional Cleanings
Cavities and gum disease can put your smile at risk. Regular dental checkups, along with your daily brushing and flossing, can prevent those problems from robbing you of your teeth. We are happy to protect your smile with these services:
- Professional Cleanings – During your visit, we’ll remove plaque and tartar that can lead to tooth decay or periodontal infections.
- Professional Exams – Our team will look carefully for any signs of trouble. If we find anything, we can recommend a treatment to get your smile back on track.
- Fluoride Treatments – You can make your teeth more resistant to decay by receiving fluoride varnish from us.
- Dental Sealants – Build a barrier between your teeth and harmful bacteria with sealants.
An estimated 1 in 3 adults has an untreated cavity, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. To stay decay-free, plan to visit our office soon.
Enjoy Stress-Free Dental Care
We believe that general dentistry should be simple and stress-free for all of our patients. Your needs come first at our office, and we want you to feel comfortable and relaxed. You can enjoy a beverage and get cozy with a blanket, pillow, or both. To help you manage any anxiety you may be feeling, we also offer dental sedation.
Come to us for your dental cleanings and exams in San Benito. Call 956-374-2480 today to plan your next checkup at Sabal Dental.