Keeping your teeth strong and healthy for a lifetime takes more than daily brushing and flossing. You’ll need routine dental cleanings and exams at Sabal Dental to prevent the buildup of harmful bacteria that causes periodontal infection. When caught early, our gum disease treatment in San Benito, TX will:Comfortable comprehensive cleanings Read Transcript
Our practice has a variety of ways to restore your gum health. Our primary method is through the hygienist, Laken. She is a very good hygienist and will remove all of the calculus and bacteria and things that grow in your mouth that make you unhealthy. Having bacteria in your gums are more and more associated with heart problems and with immune problems, so maintaining gingival health or gum health will go a long way to help maintaining your overall health.
- Reverse the effects of gum disease infection
- Prevent gum recession and jawbone loss
- Lower your risk for serious health problems
- Protect the structural stability of your teeth
- Freshen your breath and ease gum soreness
- Reduce tooth sensitivity and improve oral function
- Preserve your smile’s health and appearance
Don’t give gum disease time to wreck your smile! Call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 for an appointment.
Let Our Skilled Periodontist Revive Your Gums
At Sabal Dental, we have a board-certified periodontist on staff, so you’ll receive exceptional care from a highly trained specialist in all matters affecting your gum health. You can feel confident that the expertise of our periodontist and treatments we provide will restore your gums, protect your teeth, and get your oral health back on track.
You can stay ahead of gum disease with routine dental exams, where we can detect and treat it in its earliest stage. We offer quick, effective therapeutic care in the form of scaling and root planing. This deep cleaning involves:
- Careful removal of plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your mouth using a scaling instrument that gently reaches below the gumline
- The smoothing of your tooth roots that makes it tough for bacteria to collect and easy for your gums to reattach to your teeth
If bacterial infection has damaged your gums more extensively, we might recommend the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique at our Calallen location or a gum grafting procedure here in our San Benito office. Both gum recession treatments are effective solutions for restoring your gums back to health.
You might feel anxious at the thought of a gum procedure, but our specialist uses pain-free numbing and laser technology that’s less invasive and more comfortable. He can also provide dental sedation if you need more help feeling relaxed.
Protect yourself from dangerous periodontal infection. Call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment for gum disease treatment in San Benito, TX.