Sometimes you have to go beyond basic dental care for the sake of your long-term dental health. Sometimes you need to have oral surgery. In San Benito, we can:
- End the pain of infected or damaged teeth
- Restore the original position of receding gums
- Prepare your mouth for other treatment, such as orthodontics or dental implants
Feel Better By Getting Dental Surgery
At our office, we are happy to help our patients however we can. One way we can help is by performing these oral surgery procedures in-house:
- Tooth Extractions – Severe breaks, cracks, and decay can weaken teeth and cause painful infections, which may require removing and replacing teeth. An extraction also can make orthodontic treatment or implant placement easier.
- Bone Grafts – When you lose teeth, you are likely to lose bone in your jaw as a result. A bone graft can rebuild your jaw, so you are able to receive dental implants to secure a crown, bridge, or dentures.
- Gum Grafts – Whether you are recovering from periodontal disease or another cause of receding gums, this treatment can reverse the damage and restore your original gumline.
As much as we want to improve your oral health, we also want you to remain comfortable during your procedure. With dental sedation, we can keep you completely relaxed during your surgical care. To help ease your dental anxiety, we also offer comfort amenities such as beverages, blankets, and pillows.
If you need oral surgery in San Benito, turn to a team you can trust. Schedule your appointment with our professionals at Sabal Dental. Call 956-374-2480 or .