If you think you might need a tooth removed, we encourage you to contact Sabal Dental as soon as possible. There’s no need to suffer with a tooth that’s giving you problems. San Benito tooth removal is one of the many services we offer here. Our expert team of dentists and staff will make sure your procedure goes as smoothly as possible. In addition:We work with our patients to give them a great experience Read Transcript
When a tooth needs to be removed, it's a scary thing for everybody. But here at Sabal Dental, we're going to be able to control your pain, we're going to spend the time to explain to you what's going to happen, and certainly if anything starts to hurt, we're going to stop. I'm not going to put you through pain to get this tooth removed. We will be able to, once it's removed and healed, we can also assist you with replacing that tooth in a variety of different ways, either an implant or a prosthesis or a bridge. So we will also address all of your concerns. We will stop and talk to you if you're feeling nervous or anxious. We can also provide you sedation in order to help you relax during the extraction process.
- We offer dental sedation in the form of laughing gas if you’re nervous.
- You can nestle up with a soft pillow or warm blanket to help you relax.
- We’re open for both morning and late afternoon appointments that fit into your schedule.
- We can often work you in the same day if it’s an emergency.
Don’t delay! Call us now at 956-374-2480 to be seen as soon as possible. We’re located at 995 N. Dick Dowling St. in San Benito.
Receive Excellent Treatment From Our Team
Although no one ever wants to go to a dental appointment thinking they’re going to have a tooth removed, life does happen and sometimes teeth need to be extracted. If you’ve been suffering with a hurting tooth or you have a tooth that’s undergone trauma, you may need to have it removed. Doing so can stop your pain as well as protect your other teeth and gums.
The dentists at Sabal Dental will always try to save your tooth if at all possible. Even though we have great tooth replacement options available using dental implants, no replacement can quite match the beauty and function of your original tooth.
If you have a tooth that’s bothering you:
- We’ll begin by taking a set of digital X-rays so we can get a close-up view of your tooth and the surrounding tissue and bone.
- If a tooth extraction seems like the best option, we’ll let you know and you can decide what’s best for you.
- Before we remove your tooth, we’ll make sure the area we’re working on is completely numb. We can also offer you inhaled sedation using laughing gas if you need a little extra help getting relaxed.
- After your tooth removal, we’ll tell you how to care for the extraction site so that your healing process is as quick and comfortable as possible.
- We’ll answer any questions you have about your procedure or other oral care.
We Can Remove Your Wisdom Teeth If Needed
Some of our patients have no problems at all when their wisdom teeth start coming in. Other patients, however, experience problems such as crowding and their wisdom teeth can potentially damage their other teeth.
For these patients, their wisdom teeth need to be removed so they can maintain good oral health. If you’re having problems with these “third molars,” our team can help. There’s no need to go see a specialist – your dentist at Sabal Dental can take care of getting your wisdom teeth out just like any other tooth.
For gentle, comfortable tooth removal in San Benito, call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you feel better!