It’s perfectly normal to be a little nervous about visiting the dentist. Over the years, the team at Sabal Dental has helped many patients overcome their fear, so if you need help relieving dental anxiety in San Benito, you’re in the right place. With our relaxing care, you can:We make our patients very comfortable Read Transcript
Our practice makes patients feel comfortable by acknowledging that they are afraid of what's going to happen and by spending the time to talk to them, to explain to them what's going to happen and what they can expect, and to reassure them that everything is going to be okay. In addition to discussing what's going on with you and alleviating your concerns, we can also provide pharmaceutical relaxation.
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch and treat oral problems early on
- Avoid the need for more invasive dental work
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
Get the dental care you need, comfortably. Call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule your appointment. Our office address is 995 N. Dick Dowling St. in San Benito.
Relax & Let Us Do All The Work
At Sabal Dental, we take a patient-focused approach to everything we do here. We believe that dentistry should be simple and stress-free, and we work hard to make it that way for each patient.
We understand if you’re nervous about receiving dental care and we’ve designed our office to put you at ease from the moment you walk in:
- You’ll always be greeted with a warm smile from our team and made to feel welcome like a member of the family.
- Feel free to relax with a drink from our beverage station before you go back.
- Once you’re situated in the dental chair, you can opt for a cozy blanket or soft pillow to help you feel right at home. We hope you’ll feel as comfortable as you would in your own living room.
- If you need a little extra help relaxing, we also offer dental sedation in the form of laughing gas. Almost immediately after breathing in this sweet-smelling gas, you’ll begin to feel a sense of euphoria and lightness. Your mind and body will both relax, and the thought of dental care will no longer bother you.
- You can also schedule appointments when it’s most convenient for you. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday so you can fit your dental work around your other responsibilities like school or work.
We want your time with us to be as pleasant as possible, so if there’s anything you need, feel free to ask. We’ll try to make it happen if possible.