The experienced team of dental pros at Sabal Dental is capable of repairing many types of dental damage. Using restorative dentistry in San Benito, we can take a suffering smile and make it good as new. If you’ve been living with damaged, failing, or missing teeth, then our crew can help. Our dental restorations will allow you to:
- Enjoy having fully functional teeth again
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Eat and snack on all your favorite foods without pain or discomfort
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional circles
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Don’t live with teeth that don’t look, feel, or function the way they should! Call Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You’ll find us located at 995 N. Dick Dowling St.
We Create High-Quality Dental Restorations
The dentists and staff of Sabal Dental care about each and every patient who visits our practice. Part of our mission – and one of the main reasons we come to work each day – is to help our patients enjoy a healthy mouth and beautiful smile. Restorative dental work is one of the ways that we fulfill that mission.
Depending on your circumstances, we can use one or more dental restorations to get your smile back in shape. Advanced technology like digital X-rays will give us an up-close view of your teeth and the surrounding area. Then we’ll listen closely to your needs and give you all the information you need to decide what’s best for your situation. Below are some popular types of restorative dentistry that we may use to help you:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Why bother with metal fillings that can detract from your smile? Our natural-colored fillings blend in while repairing dental damage from cavities.
- Dental Crowns – A new crown can cap a damaged tooth or, when used along with an implant, replace a missing tooth to make biting and chewing more comfortable.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will replace one or more missing teeth and can anchor either to your other teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – We have several types of dentures we can fit you with – conventional full or partial dentures, implant-secured dentures, and even temporary dentures.
- Dental Implants – After these prosthetic tooth roots are placed in your jaw, we can attach new replacement teeth to them to give you back a complete smile.
- Root Canal Therapy – With this beneficial treatment, your dentist can stop your toothache and, in most cases, save your tooth from extraction.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can develop a comprehensive treatment plan to restore your missing and damaged teeth.
If your smile is suffering, restorative dentistry in San Benito can make it better! Call the team at Sabal Dental today at 956-374-2480 to schedule an appointment. You can also .