- Gain added security with implant dentures
- There’s no need to stick to strictly soft foods
- Choose from several denture options
Missing teeth obviously change your appearance. Yet they affect much more than that – including the foods you can eat, your overall health, and even your ability to speak clearly. Don’t let missing teeth get you down! Replace them with dentures in San Benito so you can:Restore your ability to chew and smile Read Transcript
Restore your ability to chew and smile
For a dentureless people, people with no teeth, dentures are essential. Without dentures, you can't eat anything firm, you can't do a lot of things, and you can't speak normally. Your face doesn't look normal. By replacing their teeth with dentures, we'll be able to give them a much more aesthetic look, much better smile, and much more able to eat firm things. And it also restores confidence for a lot of patients.
- Speak without slurring your words
- Look younger and healthier
- Eat a wide variety of foods, not just ones that don’t require much chewing
- Smile without feeling self-conscious
We offer multiple denture options, including dental implant dentures. To see which one is right for you, call Sabal Dental at 956-374-2480.
Keep Your Jaw Intact With Implant Dentures
You may not realize it, but the roots of your teeth keep your jaw strong by providing stimulation when you chew. Without this stimulation, the bone in your jaw shrinks. Over time, this results in the “caved-in” look often seen in longtime dentures wearers. One way to prevent that is by getting dental implants. They stimulate your jaw in the same way tooth roots do, keeping the bone intact.
Attaching dentures to implants provides other benefits too. Dental implant dentures will:
- Keep Your Teeth In Place – Since replacement teeth are attached to implants, not just sitting on your gums, they aren’t going anywhere. You won’t need to worry about loose dentures.
- Require No Special Care – There’s no need for cleaning tablets or denture adhesive. Plus, you won’t need periodic relinings (fit adjustments).
- Give You A Strong Bite – Your chewing strength will be nearly what it was before you lost teeth – or better.
Choose From Several Denture Options
There are reasons to choose other kinds of dentures, from affordability to the desire to avoid an implant procedure. We also offer:
- Full Dentures – These restorations are often the most affordable option for replacing all or most of your teeth.
- Partial Dentures – Partials fill gaps left by multiple missing teeth.
- Temporary Dentures – You can wear these restorations right after having teeth removed. They can help your mouth heal while giving you the ability to show a full smile during your recovery.
For dentures in San Benito, call us today at 956-374-2480.