When our team promises to provide simple and stress-free dentistry in McAllen, we really mean it. From scheduling to payment and everything in between, we make your family’s experience as friction-free as possible. Perhaps most important, we eliminate the need to visit different dentists with different specialties by offering comprehensive dental care.You Should Join Our Family Read Transcript
Sabal Dental has a really unique team setup. I've worked at multiple of their practices, and at each one I've been surprised to find that I've enjoyed it as much as the last. Particularly now, I enjoy the communication between the front office, the patients, and the staff. It's all very fluid, and it's really easy to convey what patients need when everyone's on the same page. So, I feel like that really sets us apart. Patients should choose Sabal Dental to address their dental health because we really try to address problems in a stepwise fashion. If someone has something that they're concerned with, we try to address that first. And then there might be issues that patients have and aren't aware of, and we can take care of those step-by-step.
In addition to a wide range of services, you’ll find:
- A team who takes the time to get to know you and create a personalized plan for achieving your smile goals
- Laughing gas, a form of sedation that is safe enough for your whole family, even young children
- A beverage station and other welcoming touches to help you relax
- Convenient scheduling options, including Friday hours
- Patient-friendly equipment like laser technology for early cavity detection
Experience dentistry that is simple and stress-free! Call us today at 956-247-4994 to schedule an appointment.
Take Advantage Of Our Comprehensive Dental Care
If you’ve ever needed to visit a specialist for dental care, you likely experienced added hassle and expense. Referrals to outside doctors are rare at our practice, thanks to our wide range of services. From basic services like cleanings and exams to complex full-mouth reconstructions with dental implants, you’ll find all the smile care you’re likely to need.
You can receive:
- General Dental Care – In addition to exams and cleanings, we offer preventive treatments like dental sealants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile with a wide variety of cosmetic services, including dental veneers and Invisalign orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry – We use fillings, crowns, and root canals to repair all kinds of dental damage.
- Oral Surgery – Your dentist can remove most problem teeth, including wisdom teeth; strengthen your jaw with a bone graft; or perform a gum graft.
- Replacement Teeth – Dental implants can do everything from replacing one tooth to rebuilding an entire smile. You can also choose traditional dental bridges or dentures instead of implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Don’t suffer from nagging jaw pain! Find relief with a custom-made mouthguard.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A mouthguard can also keep your airway clear so you can breathe easily throughout the night.
For stress-free dentistry in McAllen, call Sabal Dental at 956-247-4994.