For a number of reasons, your teeth may not be as nice as they once were. The damage to your smile can be fixed, fortunately, through restorative dentistry. In McAllen, you can use our services to:Image Title: Restorative Dentistry Restore Your Smile and Bite Read Transcript
Here at Sabal Dental, we can help people with missing or damaged teeth through a variety of options. No situation is the same, and every patient requires different types of care. If you're missing a tooth, you're wanting to replace it, we offer dental implant services. We offer removable dentures. If a tooth is cracked, then we offer crowns. Patients that come in, they come in in pain. They're seeking root canal treatment. We offer that as well.
If you're in any pain or trying to replace any tooth that maybe you lost in the past or lost recently, call us and we'll be happy to set you up with a consult.
- Repair cracked or broken teeth
- Replace lost teeth
- Eat any food you like
- Speak naturally and normally
- Rebuild your biting and chewing power
- Revive your confident smile
Your teeth can look great and feel as strong as they have ever been. To rebuild your smile, schedule your appointment at Sabal Dental by calling 956-247-4994.
Restorative Dental Care Will Re-create What You’ve Lost
A lot can happen to your teeth in a lifetime. Depending on what you eat, your teeth can go through a lot of wear and tear from everyday use. Tooth decay is an issue most people will deal with at one time or another, and it can lead to bigger problems if it goes unchecked. When you add accidents and injuries into the mix, there are a lot of reasons you could benefit from our restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Repair your tooth and protect against further decay with our tooth-colored fillings. This also restores the natural appearance of your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – If your tooth is broken, cracked, severely decayed, or worn down, a crown could be just what you need for your smile and your bite.
- Dental Bridges – By combining crowns, we can build a dental bridge to replace missing teeth. With a bridge, you can have a complete smile again.
- Root Canals – An aching tooth can be a symptom of a tooth infection. By removing the infected tissue, we can stop the pain and get your smile back on track.
- Dentures – Partial and full dentures can give you a natural smile again if you are missing several teeth or a complete arch of teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants can be an invaluable part of your restorative care. By replacing the roots of your lost teeth, you can make your crowns, bridges, or dentures function practically as well as healthy teeth. With implants, you can feel confident about eating anything you would like.
Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras are an integral part of our restorative care. The images we see with this technology help us determine the best options for replacing or repairing your teeth. If you have any dental anxiety about your treatment, know that we will do everything we can to keep you pain-free. We provide comfortable anesthetic with Oraqix and dental sedation at our office.
Feel Like Yourself Again
You can have a natural-looking smile again, and our team at Sabal Dental can help you achieve this goal. With our numerous services, you can feel confident about restoring the function of your missing and damaged teeth as well. You should be able to eat what you like and speak like you always have.