A healthy smile is good for your overall health and your confidence, too. By making routine visits for general dentistry in McAllen, our dental professionals can help you:Image Title: General Dentistry Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
General dentistry is a lot more than just coming in for routine checkups. At the checkups, we can determine what type of service you need or what type of treatment you need. And one thing I think that is key to stress is that oral health is as important as health in any other part of the body. If we have an infection in the mouth, that's an infection in the body.
Here at Sabal Dental, we strive to create an environment that's welcoming to all patients. Whether you're in pain, whether you just want a routine checkup, we're here for you.
- Prevent oral health issues
- Catch problems in the early stages
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with healthy teeth
Dr. Anthony Salinas and the rest of our team at Sabal Dental want to work with you to keep your mouth as healthy and bright as it can be. Call 956-247-4994 to schedule your next checkup with us.
Take Action Through General Dental Care To Prevent Problems
Our dental professionals have been helping families and individuals for a long time. That’s why we are able to offer a number of general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During a professional cleaning, we remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. Exams are our opportunity to diagnose problems early, when treatment is easier and less invasive. Our DIAGNOdent cavity detector can help us find even the smallest areas of decay.
- Dental Sealants – This protective coating has been proven to reduce the risk of cavities.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride is a mineral that can make your teeth stronger and better able to resist tooth decay.
- Halitosis Treatment – Bad breath is often caused by conditions in your mouth. We can identify the source of this persistent problem and treat it.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can make you more likely to have other issues, including gum disease. We can help you relieve this condition with prescription mouth rinses.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Gum infections can lead to a number of problems, including tooth loss. Treating it early can restore your oral health. Our periodontist can treat all stages of gum disease in-house, sometimes with a gentle laser.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Our custom-made mouthguards provide comfort and protection that can’t be matched with store-bought guards.
Stay Comfortable While We Care For You
Regular dental checkups, along with your daily oral hygiene, can go a long way toward keeping your smile healthy and attractive. We want to make your visits as easy as they can be. Finding an office where you feel calm and relaxed during your appointments means you are more likely to get the care you need and deserve.
To reduce dental anxiety, we offer comfort amenities including beverages, blankets, and pillows. To keep you free from pain, we use Oraqix and sedation dentistry.