The leading cause of tooth loss is gum disease, a bacterial infection that, left untreated, can create a path of destruction in your mouth. Your routine dental checkups at Sabal Dental can help you prevent it and allow us to catch it early before it destroys your smile. Our gum disease treatment in McAllen, TX will:
- Stop gum disease infection from progressing
- Prevent the deterioration of your jawbone and gums
- Reduce your risk for related health complications
- Help you avoid tooth loss and other oral health issues
- Relieve swollen gums, bad breath, and other symptoms
- Improve oral function and tooth sensitivity
- Keep your smile bright, healthy, and beautiful
To find out if gum disease is threatening your oral health, call Sabal Dental for solutions at 956-247-4994. With pain-free numbing and advanced dental lasers, our gum procedures are more comfortable and efficient. We’re happy to also provide dental sedation to help you feel more relaxed.
Receive Treatment From A Skilled Periodontist
At Sabal Dental, you will receive expert care from our board-certified periodontist who has specialized training in issues that affect your gum health. Our patients appreciate the advantages of choosing a dental practice with a gum specialist on staff who can address the unique challenges of gum disease.
During a comprehensive dental exam, we will be able to spot gum disease infection and suggest fast, effective treatment to stop it in its tracks. We may begin by performing a therapeutic deep cleaning, also called scaling and root planing. This involves:
- Carefully removing any buildup of plaque, tartar, and bacteria in your mouth, especially below and around the gumline
- Smoothing out your tooth roots so that bacteria can’t collect in those areas as easily
If you’ve suffered from more significant periodontal infection, you may need gum recession treatment. We can provide that here with gum grafting or at our Calallen location with the advanced Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
Regardless, we’ll make sure your gums are restored and your smile stays healthy!
Don’t take chances with your oral and overall health! Call Sabal Dental today at 956-247-4994 for gum disease treatment in McAllen, TX.