- We can treat your whole family, including newborns
- We offer child-friendly dental sedation
- Introduce kids to the dentist with a “happy visit”
You wouldn’t want to drive to several stores to buy food for different family members. If you did, meal preparation would become a burden. Yet some people visit multiple dentists to obtain care for their family. At Sabal Dental, we can make your life easier with family dentistry in McAllen. Consolidating scheduling, payment, and treatment at a single practice ensures your experience is simple and stress-free!Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family
Here at Sabal Dental, we set ourselves apart as a family practice because we offer treatment to all ages of patients. Whether it's your 2-year-old needing a checkup or you want to bring your mom or dad to the dentist, we treat all ages. I know that sometimes life can be hectic if you have multiple kids, and sometimes it's easy to have everybody seen at once, and we can accommodate you for that. We have two hygienists that are ready to take care of you, and then I can see you on the restorative side of things. At Sabal Dental, we strive to create environments where kids feel comfortable. Being in a new place, a dental office, can cause anxiety for children. But from the front staff to the people in the back, we try to make it a fun experience. When we are working on them, we take things really slow. We kind of show them a little bit of what we're doing. That way, they have a feeling that it's not just a lot of the unknown. When they're done, they get a prize. Kids tend to be pretty happy with that.
Your family will benefit from:
- Comprehensive services, from exams to Invisalign orthodontics to dentures, to satisfy your family’s dental needs
- A location near several schools, including McAllen High School, Milam Elementary, and Central Christian School
- Comfortable treatment with stress-free numbing and patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays
- Stickers to reward our youngest patients for positive appointments
- Homey touches like cozy blankets, pillows, and a beverage station
To make appointments for family dental care, call us today at 956-247-4994.
Give Your Child A Positive Introduction To The Dentist
According to the American Dental Association, your child should visit the dentist for the first time within six months after getting their first tooth. We make sure introductions go well with “happy visits” that:
- Familiarize them with our team and the equipment we use
- Gradually introduce cleanings and other services at a pace that is comfortable for your child
- Enable us to keep an eye on their teeth and overall dental health
- Allow us to answer any questions you have about your child’s dental development
Care For Your Family’s Smiles With Comprehensive Services
In addition to general dental care like exams and cleanings, our office offers:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You’ll find many ways to make your smile more attractive, including dental veneers and teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – Your dentist can fix even the most damaged smiles with restorative treatments like root canals and crowns.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – With convenient Invisalign aligners, you won’t need metal braces to straighten your teeth.
- Tooth Removal – Your dentist can remove most teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Teeth Replacement – Dental implants are among your options for replacing teeth.