- Get teeth replacements that feel natural
- Eat the foods you love without adhesives
- Stay pain-free during treatment with sedation
No one wants to lose teeth, but modern teeth replacements are more lifelike than ever. By getting dental implants in McAllen, you can:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Way To Replace a Tooth
Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing teeth. Conventionally, patients used to always opt for bridges, which is where you have three crowns, and they're connected to fill a spot. The nice thing about the implant is it's more conservative because it just fills that one space. You don't have to put crowns on the teeth behind and in front of that space. Here at Sabal Dental, we guide you through that process of the actual implant placement and the crown, which is the tooth part that goes on it. We can help you through all phases of that.
Often patients, if they lose teeth, sometimes it won't bother them. Sometimes they're like, 'Well, I don't really miss it anyway.' The issue with leaving these spaces is sometimes our teeth, on the opposing arch, can almost move up into that space. Normally, our teeth are like this, where the top hits the bottom, but if we lose the top, that bottom one drifts up, and then we start to have issues where our bite's misaligned. Sometimes that bottom tooth ends up needing to come out. So really, filling the space is more than just filling the space. It's keeping everything in an optimum state for your oral health.
- Have a complete smile again
- Eat all the foods that you love
- Skip the need for denture adhesives
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Instantly look younger
Restorative dentistry is better than it’s ever been, and implants are a big reason why. To discover how they could help you, call 956-247-4994 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Anthony Salinas at Sabal Dental.
Feel Secure About Your New Teeth With A Dental Implant Procedure
An estimated 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Tens of millions of Americans are missing all their teeth. If you are in either of those groups, implants can replace the roots of your missing teeth, making teeth replacements stronger and more stable. With implants, you can get:
- Dental Crowns – For single-tooth replacements, this is the closest you can get to growing a new tooth.
- Dental Bridges – At least two implants can support a bridge to fill the space created by multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – Implants keep dentures in place without adhesives, so you can replace a complete arch of teeth.
- All-on-4® – This advanced technique can support dentures with just four carefully placed implants. This process also allows you to get dentures and implants on the same day.
Get Back More Than A Smile
You want your teeth replacement to look natural, but you also deserve replacements that function like healthy teeth, too. With implants, you can trust that you will be able to bite and chew what you want to eat. If you have any anxiety about your procedure, our compassionate professionals will do everything we can to keep you pain-free. This includes a comfortable local anesthetic and dental sedation.
By getting dental implants in McAllen, you are investing in your long-term oral health. Talk to us to find out how implants could help you. Contact Sabal Dental online or call 956-247-4994 to request an appointment soon.