No one wants to lose teeth, but modern teeth replacements are more lifelike than ever. By getting dental implants in McAllen, you can:
- Have a complete smile again
- Eat all the foods that you love
- Skip the need for denture adhesives
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Instantly look younger
Restorative dentistry is better than it’s ever been, and implants are a big reason why. To discover how they could help you, call 956-247-4994 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Anthony Salinas at Sabal Dental.
Feel Secure About Your New Teeth With A Dental Implant Procedure
An estimated 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Tens of millions of Americans are missing all their teeth. If you are in either of those groups, implants can replace the roots of your missing teeth, making teeth replacements stronger and more stable. With implants, you can get:
- Dental Crowns – For single-tooth replacements, this is the closest you can get to growing a new tooth.
- Dental Bridges – At least two implants can support a bridge to fill the space created by multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – Implants keep dentures in place without adhesives, so you can replace a complete arch of teeth.
- All-on-4® – This advanced technique can support dentures with just four carefully placed implants. This process also allows you to get dentures and implants on the same day.
Get Back More Than A Smile
You want your teeth replacement to look natural, but you also deserve replacements that function like healthy teeth, too. With implants, you can trust that you will be able to bite and chew what you want to eat. If you have any anxiety about your procedure, our compassionate professionals will do everything we can to keep you pain-free. This includes a comfortable local anesthetic and dental sedation.
By getting dental implants in McAllen, you are investing in your long-term oral health. Talk to us to find out how implants could help you. Contact Sabal Dental online or call 956-247-4994 to request an appointment soon.