Fear of the dentist affects as many as 1 in 7 Americans. To make visits to the dentist easier, come to our office for help relieving dental anxiety in McAllen. We have assisted many patients who want to:Relaxed Dental Care Read Transcript
Here at Sabal Dental, we help a lot of anxious patients. It's not uncommon for someone to come in and say, 'I hate the dentist.' We hear that all the time, but we do our best to create a fun and friendly and welcoming environment that really puts people at ease. In the front you'll be greeted nicely, and in the back you'll be treated with respect and care that's tailored to you. When you come into Sabal Dental, whether you're really nervous or really anxious, we have a variety of options to kind of help calm you down. Ranging from we have coffee when you come in and we have blankets if you're cold, but also, some patients opt to have the (inaudible) gas placed. It's kind of like that laughing gas that ... some patients ask for it, and we offer it. It's a really great solution to help patients with dental anxiety.
- Remain calm during dental visits
- Receive pain-free dental care
- Improve or maintain their oral health
- Feel confident about their smiles
Skipping the dentist can be harmful to your oral health. We can ease you back into a dental chair. Call 956-247-4994 to visit Sabal Dental and experience our patient-first approach to care.
Enjoy Pain-Free Check-ups With Us
Your comfort matters to every member of our team. We work hard to take the stress out of dental care. We have cultivated a friendly environment, on-time appointments, and a gentle approach to patient care as a part of our general dentistry.
To keep you as comfortable as possible, we use:
- Oraqix – This modern, fast-acting numbing agent can help you get the care you deserve, even if you are afraid of receiving local anesthesia.
- Dental Sedation – Laughing gas is another fast and effective way to block pain. This is useful for everything from dental cleanings to restorative treatments.
- Comfort Amenities – Enjoy a beverage or get cozy with a pillow and blanket. Your physical comfort can ease your mind as well.
- Advanced Technology – Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras help us examine your mouth quicker, so you spend less time in a dental chair.
Our attentive dental professionals want your time with us to run as smoothly as possible. Our patients often tell us that they know we truly care about them. At Sabal Dental, you should feel like you’re visiting friends.
Enjoy Patient-First Dental Care
A bad dental experience and worries about pain or gagging are just a few reasons you may have concerns about coming to the dentist’s office. Just know that if you haven’t been to the dentist in years or even decades, you will be welcomed at our practice. We listen to your concerns to come up with a plan to make things easier for you.
In McAllen, relieving dental anxiety has real benefits for your oral health. Discover how our patient-first approach can work for you. Call 956-247-4994 or contact us online to schedule a visit to Sabal Dental.