- Relax during surgery with inhaled sedation
- Become an implant candidate with a bone graft
- Don’t suffer with painful problem teeth
Even people who have no qualms about most dental work may feel anxious about oral surgery in McAllen. There’s no need to worry, however. We’ll keep you comfortable during your procedure and ensure your recovery goes well. Whether you’re receiving a tooth extraction or another oral surgery procedure, you’ll benefit from:Comfortable Care Read Transcript
Oral surgery comes into play a lot here at Sabal Dental. It's a great way to get patients out of pain and to just address their general dental health. Whether it be taking out a tooth that has developed an abscess, we're able to do that here. Or if your wisdom teeth are starting to bother you, we're also able to address many of those cases. Here at Sabal Dental, we'll schedule you a consult, we can see what the issue is, what's causing it, and if we're able to address it, we will. If for some reason it's something that requires a specialist, then we work with a great team that we can send you to.
- Dr. Salinas’s surgical experience
- Digital X-rays and other advanced technology that helps us plan your surgery
- Our comfortable method of numbing your mouth with local anesthesia
- Soothing laughing gas to keep you relaxed throughout your procedure
- Treatments to restore bone or gum tissue damaged by disease or other factors
- Dental implants and other replacements for teeth that have been removed
- Same-day emergency care, whenever possible, for situations where you are in pain
If you think you need dental surgery, call us at 956-247-4994.
We’ll Help You Make An Informed Decision
Gum disease, infection, or severe dental decay can cause damage that requires a surgical procedure to protect your oral health. While we may be able to repair natural teeth with restorative dentistry, sometimes surgery is the best choice. To help you identify the best option, we will:
- Present possible treatments
- Review your medical history and other factors
- Discuss what will happen during each procedure so you know what to expect
- Answer all of your questions
Keep Your Mouth Healthy With Oral Surgery Procedures
You will save time and money by receiving these oral surgery procedures in our office instead of going to a specialist:
- Tooth Extractions – Whether you need to have teeth removed for pain relief or to make room for dentures or other dental restorations, your dentist can handle most extractions.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Removing third molars can prevent overcrowding and other issues that adversely impact other teeth.
- Gum Grafts – A grafting procedure restores a gumline damaged by disease or other factors.
- Bone Grafts – A bone graft can strengthen your jaw to prepare it for implant placement.
For oral surgery in McAllen, call Sabal Dental at 956-247-4994 or .