- Discreetly move your teeth with clear aligners
- Avoid limitations on your diet during your care
- Preview your new smile before you start treatment
Even if you want straighter teeth, you may not like the idea of wearing braces for two or more years. Fortunately, that isn’t your only option. You can get Invisalign in McAllen at our office. With this option, you can:Clear Treatment Options Read Transcript
Clear Treatment Options
Here at Sabal Dental, we have patients come in that are interested in straightening their teeth. Whether they have gaps, whether they're crowded, we can address both issues. Patients sometimes don't want the metal appearance of braces, and if they're a candidate for Invisalign, we offer that treatment. Sometimes we have patients that come in and they say, 'I invested in my kids getting braces, and I've been very good about focusing on my children.' But they often neglect themselves. And sometimes they think, 'Well, I'm too old for braces, or I'm too old to straighten my teeth.' That's just not the case. We have to do our exam, and if you're a candidate and you qualify for Invisalign, that is an option for you.
The benefits of having straight teeth outside of cosmetics, because often people think straighter teeth look better, you also get a functional benefit. When your bite is more ideal and you have better stability, then your jaw won't wear out as quickly if you have an ideal bite. If you have a bite that, we call it malocclusion, it just basically means a bite that's a little bit off, over time you can crack teeth or cause issues with that and then need other dental treatment to address it. Sometimes straightening out your teeth is just an easier way to address the source of a future problem.
If you're interested in Invisalign or straightening your teeth, come in for a consult. Give us a call, and we can set you up right away.
- Correct your crooked teeth
- Get your bite in line
- Close gaps in your smile
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a great smile
Talk to Dr. Anthony Salinas to discover if you are a good candidate for treatment with clear aligners. Call 956-247-4994 to schedule your consultation at Sabal Dental.
Clear The Way To Your Dream Smile With Invisalign Aligners
Straight teeth offer some big benefits for you. They are easier to clean, which makes brushing, flossing, and professional dental cleanings more effective. While braces can certainly work, you should consider some of the ways Invisalign is different from traditional orthodontic care:
- Discreet – These aligners are made of clear plastic, which makes them practically invisible when you have them on your teeth.
- Comfortable – Each aligner is made of smooth plastic, so you don’t have brackets or wires that can irritate the soft tissues of your mouth.
- Removable – While braces are on your teeth 24 hours per day every day of your treatment, your aligners can be taken out for a couple of hours each day.
- Convenient – Since your aligners can be removed, you can continue eating all the foods that you love. You also can brush and floss just like you do now. All you have to remember is to clean your aligners before putting them back in.
Today, roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients is an adult. Part of the reason for that is the development of more modern treatments like Invisalign clear aligners. See how this service could transform your smile or the smile of someone you love.
Start Your Transformation With An Invisalign Smile Preview
Before you decide to move forward with orthodontic treatment, you deserve as much information as you can get. We understand this is a big decision, which is why we can give you a smile preview at our practice. Seeing how your smile could change can help you determine if this is an investment you want to make in yourself.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign in McAllen can boost your confidence. To begin your smile journey, schedule a consultation at Sabal Dental soon. Call 956-247-4994 to request the appointment that could be your first step toward a better smile.