Even if you want straighter teeth, you may not like the idea of wearing braces for two or more years. Fortunately, that isn’t your only option. You can get Invisalign in McAllen at our office. With this option, you can:
- Correct your crooked teeth
- Get your bite in line
- Close gaps in your smile
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a great smile
Talk to Dr. Anthony Salinas to discover if you are a good candidate for treatment with clear aligners. Call 956-247-4994 to schedule your consultation at Sabal Dental.
Clear The Way To Your Dream Smile With Invisalign Aligners
Straight teeth offer some big benefits for you. They are easier to clean, which makes brushing, flossing, and professional dental cleanings more effective. While braces can certainly work, you should consider some of the ways Invisalign is different from traditional orthodontic care:
- Discreet – These aligners are made of clear plastic, which makes them practically invisible when you have them on your teeth.
- Comfortable – Each aligner is made of smooth plastic, so you don’t have brackets or wires that can irritate the soft tissues of your mouth.
- Removable – While braces are on your teeth 24 hours per day every day of your treatment, your aligners can be taken out for a couple of hours each day.
- Convenient – Since your aligners can be removed, you can continue eating all the foods that you love. You also can brush and floss just like you do now. All you have to remember is to clean your aligners before putting them back in.
Today, roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients is an adult. Part of the reason for that is the development of more modern treatments like Invisalign clear aligners. See how this service could transform your smile or the smile of someone you love.
Start Your Transformation With An Invisalign Smile Preview
Before you decide to move forward with orthodontic treatment, you deserve as much information as you can get. We understand this is a big decision, which is why we can give you a smile preview at our practice. Seeing how your smile could change can help you determine if this is an investment you want to make in yourself.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign in McAllen can boost your confidence. To begin your smile journey, schedule a consultation at Sabal Dental soon. Call 956-247-4994 to request the appointment that could be your first step toward a better smile.