Nothing, not even wrinkles and gray hair, ages you as much as missing teeth. Gaps in your smile and sunken cheeks make you look old before your time. We don’t want you to look older than you feel! Let our team help you keep a more youthful appearance with dentures in McAllen.Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
At Sabal Dental, we have many patients come in that have lost teeth, and they're now wearing dentures that they're unhappy with, or patients that need dentures and don't have any. Dentures are really great for not only getting you a nice smile again but also giving you something to chew with. We strive to create products that patients will be happy with, and dentures can be a big adjustment for anybody. That's why we take things step by step. We do try-ins, we make sure that you see the product before it's in its final state. That way you'll be completely satisfied with it.
Your dentist can provide you with lifelike dentures that will:
- Give you a healthier appearance
- Allow you to enjoy a more diverse diet
- Improve your digestion through more thorough chewing
- Restore your ability to smile with confidence
Tired of smiling with your mouth closed? Call us today at 956-247-4994 to find out more about your denture options.
Choose Implant Dentures For A Stronger Bite
While any replacement teeth will improve your ability to chew so you don’t have to stick to soft foods, dental implant dentures will give you the strongest bite. That’s because your new teeth will be attached to dental implants, which are embedded in your jaw instead of just sitting on your gums. Implant dentures:
- Stay in place without adhesives
- Provide the stimulation your jaw needs to avoid the bone loss that occurs after losing teeth
- Won’t slip or move out of place when eating, speaking, or laughing
- Require no more than brushing and flossing to keep clean
You Can Select Conventional Dentures Instead
Implant dentures may not be the best option for you. If not, you can choose:
- Partial Dentures – A great option if you still have teeth remaining, these teeth replacements fill smile gaps and typically are clipped onto nearby teeth.
- Full Dentures – For a full-mouth restoration, this is often the most affordable option.
- Temporary Dentures – You can receive a set of replacement teeth to wear immediately after an extraction. This can help your mouth heal and allows you to show your smile right away.
For dentures in McAllen, call Sabal Dental at 956-247-4994. Your dentist will help you find the right replacement teeth!