Tooth loss affects individuals physically, emotionally, and mentally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop uncertainty concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can address every one of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and ability to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Sabal Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can propose a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The most effective services will depend upon how many teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slide around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This advanced method allows you to get implants and a restoration on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at Sabal Dental to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Alamo, TX. Call 956-247-4994 or schedule .