When your mouth is healthy, it’s better for your overall health, too. You will feel more confident if your smile looks its best. When your mouth is in good shape, you can eat a variety of nutritious food, which also is good for your general well-being.
To help you achieve and keep a healthy smile, our focus is on helping our patients get the benefits of modern dental care in a comfortable setting. We have invested in advanced technology and dental sedation to improve your visits. We take a personal approach to dentistry so you can meet your wants and address your oral care needs. When Sabal Dental is your home for dental services, you can get all of this in place:
- General Dentistry – When you come to our office for your routine checkups, you can receive gum disease, bad breath, and dry mouth treatments along with custom-fit mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can bite, chew, and smile again. We offer tooth-colored filling, root canals, dental crowns, bridges, and more.
- Dentures – You can get temporary, full, partial, and implant-secured dentures at our office. Let us show you how to recreate your complete smile.
- Dental Implants – Create a strong foundation to support your replacement teeth, so you can bite and chew as well as someone with healthy, natural teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Complete your smile makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, or a combination of services.
- Invisalign – These clear aligners offer a discreet solution to straighten your smile.
- Oral Surgery – We can perform tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removals, bone grafts, and gum grafts at our location.
- TMJ Treatment – Rid yourself of jaw pain and headaches by preventing teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the healthy sleep you need when you get a customized sleep device that can keep you from snoring, too.
Do not wait to care for your smile. Call Sabal Dental at 956-247-4994 or contact us with our to plan an appointment with your new dentist in Alton, TX.