Prevent Problems With Family Dental Care
We make reserving your dental appointments as simple as possible by caring for your entire family in one place. Your loved ones can get the care they require from our team with extensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages benefit from routine services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence boost, improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and more services.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the nearly undetectable appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Treat everything from cavities to missing teeth with our variety of services such as fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most natural way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or implant-supported dentures to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – Come to our office for teeth extractions, wisdom tooth removal, bone grafts, and gum grafts are offered.
- Emergency Dental Care – When dental problems arise unexpectedly, contact us as soon as possible to get the help you need.
- TMJ Treatment – Teeth grinding is a common cause of TMJ disorders. Wearing a custom-designed nightguard can prevent grinding and give your relief from headaches, jaw pain, and other problems.
Stay relaxed throughout any treatment with our dental sedation and Oraqix numbing agent. Even children can get fast-acting laughing gas.
Your family can get the care they need, we accept PPO dental insurance plans. You can choose from our multiple payment options, including financing through CareCredit, to manage the cost of your care.
Get quality care from your North Alamo, TX family dentist at Sabal Dental. You can plan your visit by filling out our or by calling 956-247-4994.