We love looking after families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us as we have several years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy mouths.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your dental care, we have sedation to soothe your nerves.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Sabal Dental. We provide a range of great dental services, all of which can be custom-made tailored to your specific needs. These services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and assistance for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These synthetic teeth roots will provide you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your smile and make it easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We provide numerous types of dentures and will assist you select the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our services can help restore your oral health and prevent more issues. Services consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and gum grafts.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and Invisalign aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are failing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say farewell to a sore, hurting jaw with assistance from a custom-made oral appliance. It will also assist remove harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Palmhurst, TX who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call 956-247-4994 today to plan your visit to Sabal Dental.