- Benefit from our patient-friendly technology
- Get cozy with a pillow & blanket
- Find the services your smile needs
If you’ve ever visited a dentist who didn’t take the time to get to know your special needs or explain all your treatment options, you’ve probably wished for a more patient-centered experience. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Sabal Dental! Our motto is “Simple and Stress-Free – What Dentistry Should Be.” We do our best to deliver that for every patient, every time they visit.
With our patient-centered dentistry at Corpus Christi, you’ll find:
- An emphasis on building lasting relationships, not delivering one-off solutions
- A full range of dental services so you can receive complete smile care in one convenient location
- State-of-the-art technology for everything from taking X-rays to filing insurance claims
- Treatment delivered with a gentle touch, using technology like an intraoral camera and a comfortable method of administering local anesthesia
- Comforts like pillows, blankets, and the option of receiving dental sedation
- A team who takes time to answer every question and address all your concerns
To visit a practice that cares about your individual needs, call Sabal Dental at 361-256-5958. You’ll find our Airline location at 2222 Airline Road in Corpus Christi. It’s especially convenient for those who live or work in ZIP code 78414.
Visit A Single Practice For Comprehensive Smile Care
Our aim is to make your dental care as convenient as possible. One thing that isn’t convenient is driving to multiple specialists for different treatments. That’s rarely an issue for our patients since we provide so many smile services. We can help you:
- Stay In Top Oral Health – Your teeth and gums will be healthy with general dentistry like dental exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment.
- Beautify Your Smile – Our dentists can help you achieve your ideal smile with cosmetic dental procedures like dental veneers, teeth whitening, and gum reshaping.
- Solve Dental Problems – If your teeth are broken, decayed, or otherwise damaged, we can repair them with restorative dental care.
- Straighten Your Smile – Your smile will look wonderful after orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or braces.
- Eliminate Gaps In Your Smile – Your teeth replacement options include dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges.
Our team also provides same-day emergency care when possible and can provide you with treatment for sleep apnea and TMJ disorders.
To experience patient-centered dentistry at Corpus Christi, call us at 361-256-5958.