The best way to keep your smile in top shape is with general dentistry like exams and cleanings. Yet regular routine care can’t protect your teeth from every problem. You can break a tooth in a fall or by biting down on a juicy rib or another favorite food. Fortunately, our dentists can repair breaks and other problems with dental crowns and bridges in Corpus Christi.
These dental restorations:
- Replace missing teeth
- Restore your full oral function so you can eat anything you’d like
- Strengthen teeth to protect them from future damage or infection
- Preserve your natural tooth structure to avoid extraction
If you need tooth repair or replacement, call us today at 361-256-5958.
Reverse Many Kinds Of Damage With A Versatile Dental Crown
A natural-looking dental crown is one of our most common restorations. That’s because it can be used in so many different situations, including:
- Mending cavities that are too large for fillings
- Fixing a broken or cracked tooth to restore its appearance and function
- Covering a tooth after a root canal to keep the structure intact and protected
- Replacing a missing tooth when it’s attached to a dental implant
- Concealing cosmetic imperfections such as a misshapen or deeply stained tooth
No matter why you receive a crown, our dentists will assess your condition with advanced technology like digital X-rays. Your mouth will be numbed with our comfortable Oraqix anesthesia. If you’d like, you can also receive fast-acting laughing gas.
Regain A Full Smile With A Dental Bridge
You can use a bridge to replace one tooth or several teeth in a row. In the past, your only choice was to anchor the bridge to crowns placed on the teeth around the gap in your smile. However, now it’s possible to attach a bridge to dental implants instead. This means we won’t have to remove any structure from healthy teeth. No matter which kind of dental bridge you choose, you can expect it to last for many years with proper care.
For dental crowns and bridges in Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-256-5958 or .