If you need dental surgery performed, there’s no need to seek out a specialist. Sabal Dental provides oral surgery in Corpus Christi that will help you maintain a great smile. There are many good reasons to have your oral surgical procedure performed here, including:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
A lot of times we get to see kids that they're having pain around their wisdom teeth or their wisdom teeth are impacted, and so we do extract those wisdom teeth.
Where I practiced in Northern Idaho for 14 years, a lot of people didn't want to leave to go see the oral surgeons. I took a bunch of classes and learned how to get out those tough wisdom teeth, and for 23 years now, I've been taking out impacted wisdom teeth, hard-to-get-at wisdom teeth. I've been able to help a lot of kids that were having difficulties or pain with their wisdom teeth to get those guys out.
We do have some medications that help nowadays, that help prevent the swelling. We have a steroid that we use around the lower wisdom teeth. It helps keep their faces from swelling up after they get the lower wisdom teeth out. Since I started using that a few years ago, I haven't had near as many people call me with swollen-up cheeks. And we have some other things, some nice advances that it makes so we can get the wisdom teeth out easier and so the recovery's a lot easier as well.
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas or stronger sedation options at our Weber Road location
- Comforting amenities like soft pillows, warm blankets, and a beverage station
- Convenient hours from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- A dental team who’s committed to providing pleasant dental procedures
Don’t risk your smile to just anyone – rely on the dental pros at Sabal Dental. Call us today at 361-256-5958 if you think your mouth might need a surgical procedure.
Put Your Smile In Our Hands
There’s a good reason that so many Corpus Christi-area residents come to Sabal Dental for their smile care needs. Whether it’s for something simple like a checkup or for some type of oral surgery, our team makes sure to provide each patient the best, most comfortable dental care we can.
There are several oral surgical procedures we routinely perform here, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Your dentist will always try to save your damaged or diseased tooth, but if removal becomes necessary, we’ll explain each step of the process and make sure you’re completely relaxed before anything is done.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these “third molars” are causing you problems and putting your other teeth at risk, we can remove them to prevent other complications.
- Bone Grafts – If you’re unable to get dental implants because your jawbone is weak, we can place bone material in your jaw to stimulate new bone growth. Soon, implants will be a possibility for you.
- Ridge Augmentations – We can build up your jaw ridge to make your jaw strong enough for implants or to make it look more attractive.
- Gum Grafts – Your dentist can repair your receded gums by placing tissue (usually taken from elsewhere in your mouth) onto your gums so they can begin to heal.
Corpus Christi oral surgery from Sabal Dental can put your smile back into perfect shape. Call us today at 361-256-5958 to schedule an appointment. You can also .