- Conceal imperfections with veneers or bonding
- Straighten teeth with braces or Invisalign
- Feel more confident with a beautiful smile
You’ve likely experimented with different outfits or even purchased new clothes before going on a first date or giving a big presentation at work. That’s because you know things seem to go better when you look your best. Since your smile is the first thing many people notice about you, you’ll definitely want it to look its best – and it will with cosmetic dentistry in Corpus Christi.Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
Get the Smile You've Always Wanted
Some procedures we do at Sabal Dental to help people have beautiful smiles.
One of the things is, there's a local orthodontist that sends me a lot of cases where they have spaces in between their teeth after they're done with the orthodontics. I use a system called the Bioclear system, where we can close the spaces up and give the teeth a beautiful shape when we do that as well. Just to make so, when their orthodontic case is done, if they have any little deformities in the teeth, we can make those look really pretty.
Other things we do. We do a lot of cases where people come in, they have cracked or chipped front teeth or they want to really revamp their smile and like make it look really nice. We can do veneers or crowns on front teeth to make those look just beautiful, movie-star smiles.
Another thing we do is I do some orthodontics, and I do a lot of adult orthodontic cases. The reason for that is a lot of adult orthodontic cases, they require not only the teeth straightened but the teeth, once they're straightened, oftentimes have defects where they're chipped, broken, or have cracks in them, or they're really dark. And so that we can do veneers or crowns after the orthodontics are done. We can do that all in one facility here. You don't have to go to the orthodontist and then come here. You can just get the orthodontics done here, as well as straightening out the teeth and making the teeth look beautiful once they've been straightened.
If you're not happy with your smile, go ahead and give us a call and come in, and we'll let you know what you need to do to have a beautiful smile.
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, chances are you can change it with one of our cosmetic dental treatments. You can:
- Brighten a smile that looks dull or dingy
- Conceal imperfections like chips, gaps, and stubborn stains
- Straighten crooked smiles, with or without braces
- Correct the appearance of a “gummy” smile
To see which cosmetic dentistry procedures are right for your smile, call 361-256-5958 to schedule a consultation today.
Cover Smile Flaws With Veneers Or Bonding
Dental veneers are one of our most versatile cosmetic treatments because they can change the size, shape, and color of your teeth. When our dentists attach these custom-made restorations to the front of your teeth, they cover all kinds of flaws, including chips, cracks, and stubborn stains. Made of porcelain or ceramic, they will resist staining and remain beautiful for years.
Dental bonding is a more affordable alternative to veneers that involves the application of layers of tooth-colored resin to hide smile imperfections. Bonding is not as durable as veneers, so it won’t last as long.
Perfect Your Smile With Orthodontics & Other Cosmetic Services
In addition to veneers and bonding, we also offer:
- Orthodontics – Depending on the issues you need to correct, we’ll recommend traditional braces or metal-free Invisalign.
- Gum Reshaping – If your gums overshadow your teeth, we can remove excess gum tissue to make your smile appear less “gummy.”
- Teeth Whitening – We offer in-office and at-home whitening treatments, both from the respected KöR brand.
- Teeth Contouring – We can remove small chips, even out crooked edges, and make other minor adjustments to the shape of teeth with a contouring treatment.
- Crown Lengthening – During this procedure, our dentists reduce the amount of gum tissue to expose more of your tooth’s surface. We may recommend this treatment to make it easier to get a veneer or a crown.
You can combine cosmetic and/or restorative dentistry procedures for a complete smile makeover. One of our cosmetic dentists will help you determine the procedures that will give you the results you desire and can even create a wax model to show you what your new smile can look like.
No matter which treatments you receive, we will numb your mouth with comfortable local anesthesia if there is any possibility of discomfort. You can also receive fast-acting laughing gas to stay calm and relaxed throughout your procedure.
For cosmetic dentistry in Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-256-5958. You can also make an appointment using our convenient .