In Corpus Christi, relieving dental anxiety is a priority for the Sabal Dental team. Making dentistry stress-free is right in our motto: “Simple and Stress-Free – What Dentistry Should Be.” We don’t want fear of the dentist to keep you from making regular trips to our office for the exams and other preventive services that will keep your smile healthy.A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
Anxiety related to dentistry is so common. And I completely understand because the nature of what's happening is very intimidating. So what myself and the other staff members try to do from the front door to the back is create an atmosphere of welcoming. We always take the time not to rush patients. So if someone needs to catch their breath, we give that to them, and we won't rush people. So that gives them that atmosphere of trust. And from there we're able to treat most people, from the slightly nervous to the massively nervous. We handle it all so that way, we keep it all in-house and build that trust.
So if you do have that level of anxiety, just give us a call. We can walk you through what your needs are, and we will show you care and compassion that might help restore your faith in dentistry.
We’ll ease your nerves with:
- A comfortable method of numbing your mouth with local anesthesia
- Fast-acting laughing gas to help you relax, plus the option of having stronger forms of sedation if needed
- Proactive care that aims to help you avoid complex or costly procedures
- A wide range of services, from exams to dental implants, so you can get all the care you need from a team you know and trust
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera for the most comfortable exams possible
- Comforting touches like pillows, blankets, and a refreshment station
To schedule a stress-free visit, call 956-275-7596 today.
Advanced Technology Helps Us Ensure Your Comfort
Many people are uneasy at the dentist because they don’t feel they have a good understanding of what happens during their exams. Our team not only thoroughly explains everything, but they can show you too. We use a handheld intraoral camera to examine your mouth. It allows our dentists to:
- Examine all areas of your mouth, with less prodding and poking
- Zoom in on areas where they need a closer look
- Display images from your mouth on video monitors to help you better understand your treatment options
In addition to an intraoral camera, we also use digital X-rays to detect issues that need to be addressed in their earliest stages, when they are easy to treat.
Never feel nervous at the dentist again! To talk to us about relieving dental anxiety in Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental today at 956-275-7596. You can also .